Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Going Through It

ibclubbin

I dont care how many times I hear this friggin song...NOTHING compares to hearing JP shred the fuck out of it like he does at SF

tonight I stood and watched him tweek the efx silly while jumping around like a kid in a candy store.....That man takes those keys and beats and paints a new picture with them every time he drops the track

and not to mention i FINALLY heard him destroy Laid.....:eek::eek::eek:

BG

Originally posted by ibclubbin

and not to mention i FINALLY heard him destroy Laid.....:eek::eek::eek:

:cry: you lucky little... :cry:

and to think that I was 50% gonna go last night but then I realized that I had to drive to Philly to meet my bf today, then what happens I get up this morning and he leaves me a message saying he is sick and is not going anymore... :bigfinger: to him!!!

Originally posted by ibclubbin

tonight I stood and watched him tweek the efx silly while jumping around like a kid in a candy store

by any chance, do you know what equipment jp uses for sound effects?? (besides the pioneer efx 500)

Originally posted by DJMikeE

thanks justin......where are u spinning this friday?

Did Roxy this past friday and was supposed to do exit, but got there, some kid attempted to tell me that i wasn't supposed to play, ROFL. so i just left the fucking club, i hate exit. fuck them.

i just teamed up with Jake A.(Primetime Promotions) and he will be managing me and bringing me to spots ALL over New Jersey!

As far as New york, 2 things are in the works. I never say anything until its a def. but im done with exit, place is wizack.

:)

jonathan doesnt even touch the rollands... sometimes he uses the pioneer a lot but jps fav effects are the jam man.. nobody can work em like him.. love watching him in the booth rippin shit up... i watch and still dont know how he does half the shit

Originally posted by muzikman

jonathan doesnt even touch the rollands... sometimes he uses the pioneer a lot but jps fav effects are the jam man.. nobody can work em like him.. love watching him in the booth rippin shit up... i watch and still dont know how he does half the shit

i cant even describe what he was doing to GTI with that thing...it was like he had a pan,transformer, and god knows whatever else going at once....and then everynow and then he would SLAM the keys in and the room blew up

BG