Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Atomiccrapples...

dgmodel

Youre sooooo fucked up its not even funny... remember how pissed you got at dawson cause he disses everyone for his girl... you are like 10x worse, and SHES NOT EVEN YOUR GIRL!!! you diss us left and right for her... and then IF you hang out with us, thats all you ever fuckin talk about lisa this and lisa that, lisa likes mustard and fuckin lisa wouldnt go here lisa was there, lisa bought a wrx stuffed animal, blah blah blah (its not that we dont like her its just that youre being foul/immature about it and totally forgetting how she treated for the past year and what shes done to you...) wtf? get off her dick... literally... this is bullshit already... im not the only one who feels this way...

Apples Crapples....

...what's that age old saying..."bro's before ho's"???

as much as you care about someone, just remember your friends are always that much more important. Who else is there to break your fall????

PS...the reverse goes for the girliez..."ho's before bro's"

Marci Darci Rules To Live By ;)

the fuck i do?~!?~!?~!

i dont think i did anything wrong here...

first off...

if your talking about shopping today..

you fucker should have gotten up...

i called you and chris...

and neither of you guys were up..

so then i made other plans... cuz i needed to get shit done...

i made plans.. and then you guys wanted to do the same shit...

wtf??? i can diss someone like that...

"opps... my original plans came thru... so i'll see you next time?"

thats just fucked up to say...

sorry for caring about other peoples feelings..

but did i not see you fuckers in FH to get zepoles...

and them shits are a rip off..

and also soo fucking fatting...

up yours..~!~

Im not just speaking about today... im saying ever since... the you called her... its been like this... we went from hangin'out everyday and talking to each other everyday to hardly even seeing each other or speaking to each 0ther... all because of lisa... and if it wouldnt be for djjonstephen that day making you go to the gym i wouldnt have seen you or if you didnt need shit from BR i wouldnt of seen you today either...

if he doesn't get the point that friends are important then just let him be. It sucks for him but in the long run he'll understand what it means to keep friends even when there is a chick in the picture.

don't waste your energy fighting against something like this causeif he's set in his way of putting chicky first then you'll always come out last.

live and learn..

see heres the thing... ITS NOT EVEN IS GIRLFRIEND (or fiance or wife) i would totally understand that if its your girl and youre building a relationship or whatever thats cool... but theyre not. and eh whats the point... drop this thread... fuck it...

i agree..

just one thing tho..

their "relationshio" isn't your problem to worry about. If they're not even a couple and he's sacrificing like this for her then just fuck it and walk away... it's really not worth these headaches for you.

do you recall how angry you got when dawson, exclusively hangs out with the girls he is courting??? and you said "its so fucked up / foul and wrong" well look in the mirror... shit, youre not even going out with her... imagine if i dropped everyone and got back with the devil... how would you feel?... (STOP IT! dont even say it would be cool, cause you know for a fact it wouldnt be...)

Bitch ass , you calledthe wrong number , how am i supposed to know you called the wrong number and talked to mexicans , if you would have called the correct number i would have gone but you decided to call el pollo loco instead of my white ass.