Jump to content
Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
spinsaikel

My BOO-less weekend....

Recommended Posts

So friday night, i was able to find a ride to boo after 2 of my rides had bailed out on me. Anyway, I took crank's advice and checked on the buzz mssg board for carpool's to boo. so I looked, and there was one going to NY. I replied and she got back to me the same night. I felt relieved now that I found a ride to boo.

Later on that night the girl (her name is supposedly Phoenix...but im thinking that's her alias), wanted to go to buzz and she was willing to pick me up since she only lives 15 mins away from me. We had originally planned on heading out at 11 but at 11:15 she wasnt ready still. Then I called her at a Qtr to 12 and she still wasnt ready. From the tone of her voice, it sounded like she was smoking up a bit. At 12:45 I called her again and she was just getting ready. At this point I was really getting antsy and frustrated.

Finally at 1:03 she comes to my place....but really wasted. I have no idea how she even managed to parallel park her car. So the first thing that she wanted to do was smoke up in my place. So, I was like" fine but hurry up." So she does for like 15 mins and finally we head out...but I had to drive because she wasn't able to. We arrived at buzz around 2:45 or so. Before I got out of the car she tells me to stick around because she wanted to smoke up AGAIN! So i waited for her to finish and get her stuff together. Finally we get to the entrance of buzz but, the idiot left her I.d in the car. Luckily the door person was leniant and just X'ed her hand. As if that wasn't bad enough, the liquor money I had brought was spent on her ticket because she also left her money in the car as well. At this point im really pissed and just wanted to get in there and just avoid her.

At 5:30 we leave the place. When we got inside, she was about to start the car but then decides to smoke up AGAIN. So, I waited for her once more, but something told me that after she's done i would be driving us home. Well, she was find to drive, but before we even got on the highway she wanted to stop by club w to get some coke. So she pulled into there but didnt get out of the car. When we parked she Lit up her pipe again. At the same time she reaches into her glove compartment and pulls out a huge wad of 20's.Then she decides not to get any coke. I was cool with that because i just wanted to fuggin go home! So, I had to drive once more because she was just out of it. at 7:32 i get to my place and was never more relieved to be home.

I woke up at 12:45pm sat afternoon and checke my messages on my machine. The girl had left one and this was her message: hey sopha, it's me, I overslept a bit but oh well, it's time to get high once more. call me"

So I did but I had no intentions of going with her to NY. My gut feeling had never been stronger. so strong, that it almost felt like a pepto bismol moment.

Moral of the story: Learn from my experience and avoid ppl with hippy names.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I guess we know why she calls herself Pheonix now, after burning ashes, she comes back from the dead.

Sorry that the Boo road trip didnt pan out Sopha. I wouldnt have risked the driving up to NY with her either.

The roadtrip for DT and Lawler the first week of May is still on. Ive been looking up info on the hotel and sttuff and will post it up this week. At the moment were looking at 220-270 approx. for the 2 nights, and we woudl divide that by all of us that go.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by vicman

I guess we know why she calls herself Pheonix now, after burning ashes, she comes back from the dead.

Sorry that the Boo road trip didnt pan out Sopha. I wouldnt have risked the driving up to NY with her either.

The roadtrip for DT and Lawler the first week of May is still on. Ive been looking up info on the hotel and sttuff and will post it up this week. At the moment were looking at 220-270 approx. for the 2 nights, and we woudl divide that by all of us that go.

it's ok, when I called one of the stuck on earth reps (i recieved a comp from them), she said that they were being bitchy and weren't accepting gueslists at the time so....that couldve been me ya know? I had given my comp that morning to my friend in Jersey since i wasn't going. I would much rather have it happen to my friend then me. That sounds horrible but, it wouldnt be so bad for her since she lives like 45 mins away from NY. On top of that around 12:45 it was raining. So i'm definitely not losing sleep over this party I had missed.

Sopha

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by vicman

I guess we know why she calls herself Pheonix now, after burning ashes, she comes back from the dead.

Sorry that the Boo road trip didnt pan out Sopha. I wouldnt have risked the driving up to NY with her either.

The roadtrip for DT and Lawler the first week of May is still on. Ive been looking up info on the hotel and sttuff and will post it up this week. At the moment were looking at 220-270 approx. for the 2 nights, and we woudl divide that by all of us that go.

270 aint that bad, I still haven't called the USO about hotels yet and I need to do that. I know they have discounts and stuff that I can use.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by therunner

270 aint that bad, I still haven't called the USO about hotels yet and I need to do that. I know they have discounts and stuff that I can use.

Do you really think that you can pull the ol' senior citizen discount trick on em'?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by shadygroovedc

That's exactly what I was thinking while reading that story. :D

That's waht I was thinking. You got her number, Soph? I might need a ride to Buzz sometime.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by Kuro

That's waht I was thinking. You got her number, Soph? I might need a ride to Buzz sometime.

uh..yeah Sopha, did u get her #? I might need a ride to B'more, to, uh...to......to.....mmmm....to uh go grocery shopping or something...:rolleyes:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by shadygroovedc

That's exactly what I was thinking while reading that story. :D

one word for you all.... SHALLOW!!!

the girl could be a crack whore and a pot head ... but if she was a hottie then it just doesn't matter.. ** nodding head **:rolleyes:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by ellywelly

one word for you all.... SHALLOW!!!

the girl could be a crack whore and a pot head ... but if she was a hottie then it just doesn't matter.. ** nodding head **:rolleyes:

well, i wouldnt be thinking of getting married with her and having children with her, I just need a ride to Target :D:rolleyes:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by ellywelly

one word for you all.... SHALLOW!!!

the girl could be a crack whore and a pot head ... but if she was a hottie then it just doesn't matter.. ** nodding head **:rolleyes:

Crack whores and potheads need lovin' too! Especially if they're hotties! **nodding head** :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by pgiddy

was she at least a hottie?

What part of hippy do you guys not understand?! Well, she was decent looking but....her odoor was overwhelming. I can't tolerate poutchouli or anything that smells remotely close to it. Yes, I have her # but I have no desire to use it anytime soon. Oh yeah, if you lik patches of pit hair on your girls. she is definitely the right one for you lovers of sasquatches!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by spinsaikel

What part of hippy do you guys not understand?! Well, she was decent looking but....her odoor was overwhelming. I can't tolerate poutchouli or anything that smells remotely close to it. Yes, I have her # but I have no desire to use it anytime soon. Oh yeah, if you lik patches of pit hair on your girls. she is definitely the right one for you lovers of sasquatches!

Those damn dirty hippies. :mad:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by spinsaikel

What part of hippy do you guys not understand?! Well, she was decent looking but....her odoor was overwhelming. I can't tolerate poutchouli or anything that smells remotely close to it. Yes, I have her # but I have no desire to use it anytime soon. Oh yeah, if you lik patches of pit hair on your girls. she is definitely the right one for you lovers of sasquatches!

Ewwww thats nasty, but maybe we could fix her up, some new clothes, perfume, and a razor. hoever at this time I am passing on Phoeniz, maybe Vic might still want her to take him for a ride. I'm sure he won't mind a little grass under the armpits....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by ellywelly

one word for you all.... SHALLOW!!!

the girl could be a crack whore and a pot head ... but if she was a hottie then it just doesn't matter.. ** nodding head **:rolleyes:

She could have swastikas, the SS symbol, and "white power" tattooed all over her and I'd still want to do her if she was good looking. Matter of fact, I'd probably be turned on even more...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by Kuro

She could have swastikas, the SS symbol, and "white power" tattooed all over her and I'd still want to do her if she was good looking. Matter of fact, I'd probably be turned on even more...

that's bogus. I'm sure you'd just giggle if she were to stick you in the oven huh?

Sopha

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

×