Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
sadelb

Kylie Minogue - Love At First Site (Scumfrog Remix)

I just got the full version to this track today. I like it a lot. I sent it out on city soundz. I think the track is really hot. Oh well will probalby be on the radio soon who knows....

u see this is the thing. i didnt even leak the damn song... So many people had it. Someone sent it to my mailbox and said send it to whoever u want. If someone does that its not a big deal. i have never sent out anything when someone has told me not to.

Originally posted by sadelb

u see this is the thing. i didnt even leak the damn song... So many people had it. Someone sent it to my mailbox and said send it to whoever u want. If someone does that its not a big deal. i have never sent out anything when someone has told me not to.

Nah people had the EDIT.....just like you do!!!!! And i know that cause my friend is on CITY SOUNDZ........THe full is longer than the one you have. ANd the reason not to leak it is so that it doesnt get PLAYED OUT!

Originally posted by binoys

Nah people had the EDIT.....just like you do!!!!! And i know that cause my friend is on CITY SOUNDZ........THe full is longer than the one you have. ANd the reason not to leak it is so that it doesnt get PLAYED OUT!

yeah i know what u mean bout it gettin played out. i dunno i figured it will be out real soon anyways. I kinda like the song.

Originally posted by sadelb

I just got the full version to this track today. I like it a lot. I sent it out on city soundz. I think the track is really hot. Oh well will probalby be on the radio soon who knows....

i am new here, and am wondering what exactly is city sounz...sorry for askin such a dumb question

Originally posted by binoys

he doesnt have the real one?:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

BG