Clubplanet Nightlife Community

dilemas

atomicapples

why do the girls always pick the wrong guys???

and why are the bad guys always picking on the good girls...

why dont the bad guys pick the fucked up bitches...

and have fucked up lives together???

and why do the good / bad girls ever pick me???

its like im in one of them games and im the last one to get picked...

FUCK YOU

Originally posted by atomicapples

FUCK YOU

Atomic, maybe its your NEGATIVE attitude that is turning girls away? "FUCK YOU" ?? I'm serious. Be positive, be confident, be patient. And don't actively pursue girls because they will come to you when you least expect it. And no, I don't think the good girls always pick the wrong guys. Good luck!

:hat:

Date Registered: 11-05-2000

Total Posts: 7088 (13.30 posts per day)

Last Post: 04-22-2002 02:13 AM

Atomiccrapples...

Contact dgmodel: Click here to email dgmodel

Send dgmodel a Private Message!

Homepage: http://www.bamargera.com/

ICQ Number:

AOL Instant Messenger Handle: ...EPHACHBEE...

Yahoo Instant Messenger Handle:

Birthday May 9, 1979

Biography I Had It All Then I Blew it... All Thats Left Now, Are Pieces Of A Man...

Location In your heart found in your dreams and constantly running through your mind...

Interests I'll tell you over dinner...

Occupation Chicanery

Gender Hermes

Originally posted by spragga25

Ragga's in the same boat as you brotha!

Guys that are asshole's = chicks, therefore should ragga be an a-hole?

:confused: :confused:

Something to ponder

not exactly "asshole", more like "agressive, smart-ass, sexual, confident". the right attitude will do it alone :)!

an example: "i´m the best that can happen to any woman, any woman that wouldn´t want to get with me must be a)stupid b)very stupid"

do you consider a guy an "asshole" when he busts a girls balls? when he doesn´t take shit from other guys/girls or is leading a conversation to sex? when he is "alpha"? cause you have to differ between alpha and asshole. it´s the alpha that gets the girls, not the asshole (they get some too cause they show *some* alpha traits).

i think thats the story of everyones life. I'd love to meet a nice guy, who'll treat me right, wont lie to me and will respect me like he should. But like you said that bad guys go after the good girls and it just happens over and over again.. :(

Originally posted by tastey

not exactly "asshole", more like "agressive, smart-ass, sexual, confident". the right attitude will do it alone :)!

an example: "i´m the best that can happen to any woman, any woman that wouldn´t want to get with me must be a)stupid b)very stupid"do you consider a guy an "asshole" when he busts a girls balls? when he doesn´t take shit from other guys/girls or is leading a conversation to sex? when he is "alpha"? cause you have to differ between alpha and asshole. it´s the alpha that gets the girls, not the asshole (they get some too cause they show *some* alpha traits).

i think youre misunderstanding... i think he and the rest of us are reffering to "asshole" as the guys who use,abuse,and treat women like trash... i think you know what im saying... not so much "playas" cause "playas" are smooooooove about shit, and dont hurt ppl in the process just stick and move... but assholes are guys who dont call, cheat, lack of manners, and total disregard for respect... and as for "would I call a guy an asshole if he busts a girls balls" yes... id call anybody an "asshole" for that... whats the point? As for the alpha... i think youre the one who misconstrewed the defination, being the leader of the pack or the dominant one does not neccassarily mean that you have to kill, rape, pillage, and stomp on anyone to get to the top... "honor amongst thieves" and the same goes for any group of individuals... :confused:

(not sure if any of this makes sense its early in the morning... and i havent had any stimulants yet)

Originally posted by jy

i think thats the story of everyones life. I'd love to meet a nice guy, who'll treat me right, wont lie to me and will respect me like he should. But like you said that bad guys go after the good girls and it just happens over and over again.. :(

nice guys finish last, so they'll never find a girl like you...

nice *people* finish last whether they are male or female. I see it all the time. Nice guys are pussy whipped by overbearing girls and then they get cheated on after having bent over backwards for their girl and treating her like an absolute princess. THen there are the guys who seem nice at first and nice girls like myself like to give poeple their fair chance and by the time their true colors shine through those boys are nothing more than pieces of shit who cheat on us and don't know how to show respect.

it's a viscous circle..:(

lets say this... and im sure we all can agree... dating/courting (whichever adjective you wish to use to describe the act) basically for the lack of a better term, sucks... its series after series of debacles, catastrophies, empty promises, and so forth... actually its kind of like lotto, if you think about it, you either miss big, miss by one, and you constantly keep playing... regardless of positive results, cause the hope alone keeps you going... then one day when you least expect it you hit big, and bam! everything falls into place... so with that being said... i hope i hold the winning ticket with the next girl i meet...

Originally posted by atomicapples

FUCK YOU

You can't always help the ones you are attacted too....:hu:

Good loves bad, especially when they know it....:blown:

That would be WAY to easy.....:blank:

I would never pick you last;)

Originally posted by dgmodel

i think youre misunderstanding... i think he and the rest of us are reffering to "asshole" as the guys who use,abuse,and treat women like trash... i think you know what im saying... not so much "playas" cause "playas" are smooooooove about shit, and dont hurt ppl in the process just stick and move... but assholes are guys who dont call, cheat, lack of manners, and total disregard for respect... and as for "would I call a guy an asshole if he busts a girls balls" yes... id call anybody an "asshole" for that... whats the point? As for the alpha... i think youre the one who misconstrewed the defination, being the leader of the pack or the dominant one does not neccassarily mean that you have to kill, rape, pillage, and stomp on anyone to get to the top... "honor amongst thieves" and the same goes for any group of individuals... :confused:

(not sure if any of this makes sense its early in the morning... and i havent had any stimulants yet)

Couldn't have said it any better - Good job!

Yes, what you said makes perfect sense.... I don't believe that all "nice guys or girls for that matter finish last. If you let people treat you like crap, than they will... If you respect yourself, than so will others...

i think youre misunderstanding... i think he and the rest of us are reffering to "asshole" as the guys who use,abuse,and treat women like trash...

hmm okay but these kind of guys don´t attract women like shit. the women they do attract are those that are the complete opposite aka SUPERnice and generally weak (both personality and will). these search for guidance (actually you could put it "dominance") and are attracted cause the "asshole" reflects many traits that she would *love* to have but she doesn´t has/isn´t able to develop. i played "asshole" for a while with such a girl cause i wanted to lay her, i didn´t believe how good it worked, but somehow my concience (bad thing, gotta get rid of that :)) clicked in and i stopped.

i think you know what im saying... not so much "playas" cause "playas" are smooooooove about shit, and dont hurt ppl in the process just stick and move... but assholes are guys who dont call, cheat, lack of manners, and total disregard for respect... and as for "would I call a guy an asshole if he busts a girls balls" yes... id call anybody an "asshole" for that... whats the point? As for the alpha... i think youre the one who misconstrewed the defination, being the leader of the pack or the dominant one does not neccassarily mean that you have to kill, rape, pillage, and stomp on anyone to get to the top... "honor amongst thieves" and the same goes for any group of individuals... :confused:

ummm "stick and leave" is not hurting them? what if they´ve fallen for the "player" as it SO often happens (blah blah "oh i can change him, i know i can, he´s got a good core" :rolleyes: )?

of course though it is better to make it clear to them from the beginning and tell them it was a one time thing only than toying with them.

as for busting a girls balls: what i meant by that is picking (a little) at them, then make them feel good, then pick on them, etc. simply being a smartass. when i do this it is perceived at "teasing" and generally "funny" and not "asshole". though most of the time guys that accompany me when i do this say "you don´t know when to shut up, do you?" while the girl is TOTALLY LOVING IT!!

I hate seeing my life described in a paragraph.

:flame:

Originally posted by jy

nice *people* finish last whether they are male or female. I see it all the time. Nice guys are pussy whipped by overbearing girls and then they get cheated on after having bent over backwards for their girl and treating her like an absolute princess.

it's a viscous circle..:(

<<~~~ALWAYS picks the bad seed!!!!!! i have this serious problem....i am thinking about going as far as calling it a 'disorder'.......there is just something about "the bad boy".........he's good looking,he knows it,everyone wants him,~~*and there is just a sense of victory...if and when u do!...

then he totally mind fucks u.....u feel like shit...keep going back for more......and when u finally get over him....u get involved with the next piece of eye candy....who is just like him ...if not worse!

eh.....guess i am just shallow.......but there is definitely something about that personality that draws me in!!

Originally posted by tastey

hmm okay but these kind of guys don´t attract women like shit. the women they do attract are those that are the complete opposite aka SUPERnice and generally weak (both personality and will). these search for guidance (actually you could put it "dominance") and are attracted cause the "asshole" reflects many traits that she would *love* to have but she doesn´t has/isn´t able to develop. i played "asshole" for a while with such a girl cause i wanted to lay her, i didn´t believe how good it worked, but somehow my concience (bad thing, gotta get rid of that :)) clicked in and i stopped.

ummm "stick and leave" is not hurting them? what if they´ve fallen for the "player" as it SO often happens (blah blah "oh i can change him, i know i can, he´s got a good core" :rolleyes: )?

of course though it is better to make it clear to them from the beginning and tell them it was a one time thing only than toying with them.

as for busting a girls balls: what i meant by that is picking (a little) at them, then make them feel good, then pick on them, etc. simply being a smartass. when i do this it is perceived at "teasing" and generally "funny" and not "asshole". though most of the time guys that accompany me when i do this say "you don´t know when to shut up, do you?" while the girl is TOTALLY LOVING IT!!

VERY TRUE!!! good points chief...

Damn reading this, I'm really happy that I never had this "disorder" (ok, maybe once..but being 27 I think that's not too bad of a ratio).

Anyway, I find "bad boys" only amusing, they have this charming smile and talk, know that they are good looking and think they can get/impress anyone...

...what is much better than "getting them and then getting hurt" is playing with them and have them trip and slip on their slimy tour... nothing beats that ;)

Maybe its the challenge of getting the "bad" one. If it's someone that everybody wants, but very few get, knowing you can get them is such a turn on.

My one friend always picks the "lil lost puppy" kinda guy. She always thinks she can "save" them and make their life better.... She just always wind up giving so much of herself, just to be hurt....

Originally posted by flying_high

Anyway, I find "bad boys" only amusing, they have this charming smile and talk, know that they are good looking and think they can get/impress anyone...

wait a sex (umm sec, damn freudinian typos ;)), "think they can get/impress anyone"??

remember, any women that wouldn´t want to get with me is a)stupid or b)very stupid cause i´m the shit :D :D

...what is much better than "getting them and then getting hurt" is playing with them and have them trip and slip on their slimy tour... nothing beats that ;)

yeah, but let me tell you you play this game at the expense of the other girls. cause then them "bad boys" will then not only fuck their body and leave them, but also fuck their mind and really toy with them as a kind of "revenge" for the "games". been there, done that, will (probably) not do it again.

Originally posted by SPYGIRL2

My one friend always picks the "lil lost puppy" kinda guy. She always thinks she can "save" them and make their life better.... She just always wind up giving so much of herself, just to be hurt....

haha one of my wingmen is a guy like that. when we chat up girls we play good cop, bad cop. god that is so funny. they can either go for the nice guy attitude OR the bad guy attitude, anyway she decides the one who is playing the right part stays the other goes off for adventures elsewhere ;). sometimes whole groups of girls kinda "split", they actually try to defend ME and therefore MY ATTITUDE (for example) against her girlfriends that like "nice guys" (aka MY FRIEND ;)) even though they ONLY KNOW ME FOR 5 MINUTES!! HAHAHA