Clubplanet Nightlife Community

dilemas

atomicapples

Originally posted by tastey

haha one of my wingmen is a guy like that. when we chat up girls we play good cop, bad cop. god that is so funny. they can either go for the nice guy attitude OR the bad guy attitude, anyway she decides the one who is playing the right part stays the other goes off for adventures elsewhere ;). sometimes whole groups of girls kinda "split", they actually try to defend ME and therefore MY ATTITUDE (for example) against her girlfriends that like "nice guys" (aka MY FRIEND ;)) even though they ONLY KNOW ME FOR 5 MINUTES!! HAHAHA

Too funny......Do what works though;) :tongue::D

Ya know what...after reading this thread....I think I'm just gonna turn on my "bitch mode"....it's totally possible, I swear....

I'm so sick of trying to play the right parts and of walking on such a thin line in most situations. Fuck them...i mean seriuosly.....FUCK THEM! Can someone please tell me how I'm gonna let a male (or female in the guys' cases) run my life, and control my feelings????

FUCK THAT! I gave up my old self a while back and traded in it for those things called morals...well, sorry...they've seriously done me no good.

If I'm not holding the winning lotto ticket now, I might as well have fun until it lands at my finger tips....I'm sick of this two-bit bullshit! WAKE THE FUCK UP!!!!!!!!!!

:mad: :mad: :bigfinger: :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by SPYGIRL2

Maybe its the challenge of getting the "bad" one. If it's someone that everybody wants, but very few get, knowing you can get them is such a turn on.

My one friend always picks the "lil lost puppy" kinda guy. She always thinks she can "save" them and make their life better.... She just always wind up giving so much of herself, just to be hurt....

my mom tells me im like this sometimes..... she said i always go for the guys with issues.. like its a damn charity case or something and i always think i can help people... well... i think im gonna stop choosing to have relationships like that and just make that my job. so im majoring in psychology. :D

Originally posted by linabina

my mom tells me im like this sometimes..... she said i always go for the guys with issues.. like its a damn charity case or something and i always think i can help people... well... i think im gonna stop choosing to have relationships like that and just make that my job. so im majoring in psychology. :D

i'm exactly that way. I always seem to pick the guys with issues and most of the time I don't even know what i'm getting myself into. By the time I realize that they have issues that need to be delt with I care too much and eventually make them my issues too. I do my best to help out and to help them fix whatever it is that bothers them and when they finally decide that they're "Fixed" they ditch me because they want to start a new happy life and i'm just a fucking reminder of the past..

Originally posted by linabina

LOL...It wouuldn't be so bad it she didn't do it with every relationship..... Maybe you can minor in philanthropy also...:laugh:

i know exactly whay ur talkin bout i won t ever forget it (tho i try) while i was in college i met this girl an i started goin out with her .oO(i was desparate at the time) an back then i was the epidomy(?) of the good guy.. bend over backwards for her if something was wrong i would leave work early to go over her house to see if she was ok put my heart on my heart on my sleeve u know stuff like that plus she hap the habit of cryin a lot mind u this girl was bout 22 i was 19 at the time so i wasn t use to that .oO(looking back on it i realize it was used only for tactical proposes only) well needless to say i ain t with her anymore turned out that while we were goin out (the whole 5mo) all she did was go behind my back an cheat on me with 7 ppl (7!!!) most of them she met off of aol .oO(im so glad i didn t do anything with her ewwww......)so i understand the whole good guy gets the worst lottery pick out of girls and the dimes get the fucked up guys ever since that im not as forthcomin with my feeling an all the girls i ve dated after her im sure felt that was an obstacle in our relationship.... but tone duin worry when the right time comes u ll know it an in the mean time just bug out an try not to give two fuck bout it ......just my 2cents thats all skeezy biatch !!!:mad:

Originally posted by hitokiri24

i know exactly whay ur talkin bout i won t ever forget it (tho i try) while i was in college i met this girl an i started goin out with her .oO(i was desparate at the time) an back then i was the epidomy(?) of the good guy.. bend over backwards for her if something was wrong i would leave work early to go over her house to see if she was ok put my heart on my heart on my sleeve u know stuff like that plus she hap the habit of cryin a lot mind u this girl was bout 22 i was 19 at the time so i wasn t use to that .oO(looking back on it i realize it was used only for tactical proposes only) well needless to say i ain t with her anymore turned out that while we were goin out (the whole 5mo) all she did was go behind my back an cheat on me with 7 ppl (7!!!) most of them she met off of aol .oO(im so glad i didn t do anything with her ewwww......)so i understand the whole good guy gets the worst lottery pick out of girls and the dimes get the fucked up guys ever since that im not as forthcomin with my feeling an all the girls i ve dated after her im sure felt that was an obstacle in our relationship.... but tone duin worry when the right time comes u ll know it an in the mean time just bug out an try not to give two fuck bout it ......just my 2cents thats all skeezy biatch !!!:mad:

i'm sorry dear :) it's really unfair that nice guys have to always get stuck with the mean/bitchy/cheating girls. I really don't understand why two nice/honest people just cant find each other. It's really fucking discouraging to know that almost everyone out there has dated a bitch/asshole.. :(

Originally posted by jy

i'm sorry dear :) it's really unfair that nice guys have to always get stuck with the mean/bitchy/cheating girls. I really don't understand why two nice/honest people just cant find each other. It's really fucking discouraging to know that almost everyone out there has dated a bitch/asshole.. :(

Now that would be just to damn easy......:blown:

You would think with all the nice ones out there, there would be more happy people around:blank: