Clubplanet Nightlife Community

drug of choice

jbocc10

Originally posted by jbocc10

what do you think the biggest drug of choice is for clubbers in NYC or anywhere else. I suppose ot depends on where in the city you go, but genereally, what do you think is the most popular? i feel like E is dying down. :cheese:

E & k, the former not nearly as good as it used to be...i prefer co*e of course....:D

Originally posted by jbocc10

what do you think the biggest drug of choice is for clubbers in NYC or anywhere else. I suppose ot depends on where in the city you go, but genereally, what do you think is the most popular? i feel like E is dying down. :cheese:

honestly bro i think it all has to do with age groups. as we get older it seems more people do coke and less are doin E.

its all stages. Plus E kinda sucks these days... The pills just aren't as good.

K on the other hand is the fuckin devil!!!

It distorts my whole sense of reality. :laugh::blown:

oh well we should all just eat mad acid :D:cheese:

Originally posted by blaznny

honestly bro i think it all has to do with age groups. as we get older it seems more people do coke and less are doin E.

its all stages.

oh well we should all just eat mad acid :D:cheese:

i think that might be it.

and yes.... acid..... :shake:

..........................:worry:

Here is Dallas E is still around and popular in the clubs as well as K. Mostly see K at the afterparties. My personal Fav has been and will always be Coke.

Also the quality in Dallas of the E is questionable. I have it sent up from Houston and it is very solid, not old school, but still better then I've ever had here in Dallas.

Peace

My personal preference would be alcohol nowadays but the problem is I'm not rich enough to be able to drink at the club!! :blown: A lot of people still drop pills but I would say it seems like mad people are doing K and even pharmies (i.e. vicodin, aderall, etc..) at the club..

Originally posted by romy20

Yeah there just aren't good pills around anymore:(

I haven't had a good roll since I dont even know when.

But I guess my drug of choice now is definitly coke and some percs or oxy's :D :D

LOL you're one hardcore girlie!! :D

I went through the whole "E" phase... I agree with blaznny, the fact that it's age related... I totally grew out of it..

I can't stand e anymore... Just thinking about it makes me sick to my stomach, and I was the biggest advocate for the drug!

Drug of choice now? --> COKE hands down. I'm no hoover vaccum, but I am a hyper chick, so anything that will keep me going and going and going I can appreciate... I love the feeling of boundless energy, the tingly body parts.... hmmm....:D

Well the report from the bathrooms here in Dallas is that coke is alive and kickin. The lines for the stalls are not a party for one..more like a good half dozen at a time..And what's that sniffing sound I hear...It's not cold season anymore...Like I said before I love a good roll, but give me an 8 or two and I'm a happy guy..Of course if your rolling a little bump will keep it going nicely..at least it does for me.

G is still around down here..again mostly I see that at the after parties..

Peace

Glenn:cool:

Originally posted by zerokewl

i would say at a club e and k own the floors, preferably i would like glass or coke but since i cant come across it right now e and k will work.:grin3:

bro i hate poppin shit on message boards cause its pretty lame but seriously obsessed much with the movie hackers?? what are you 12??

and honestly if you are gettin your hands on e and k i am sure you can get some coke... since when is coke EVER hard to find.....

i mean i guess speed or "glass" as you like to call it is kinda tough but coke is fuckin everywhere

aright i'm just playin... guess i am just bitter cause i got to write this fuckin paper

Originally posted by blaznny

bro i hate poppin shit on message boards cause its pretty lame but seriously obsessed much with the movie hackers?? what are you 12??

and honestly if you are gettin your hands on e and k i am sure you can get some coke... since when is coke EVER hard to find.....

i mean i guess speed or "glass" as you like to call it is kinda tough but coke is fuckin everywhere

aright i'm just playin... guess i am just bitter cause i got to write this fuckin paper

your right i can get my hands on coke but because of my former addiction problem with it i try to keep it far away. i would luv to do it but i cant. yes i like the movie hackers and i am 24 not 12.