Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Tables Turned...

fierydesire

...say if a guy came up to you and said he just wanted sex and nothing else? I mean some of us females do it to guys and find nothing wrong with it. But why is it if a guy does it to us, we think he is a pig and if we do it its fine? Why is there such a double standard to this aspect?

So what would you do, smack him or oblige if you were down for it, or walk away and think he was a pig?

I know it is dependent on the situation but what woudl you do anyway?

Is this, like, just some random guy???

#1- I'd never go up to a guy and tell him I wanted to fuck him, no strings attached

#2- I'd probably just give him a dirty look and walk away, or, if I was feeling especially fiesty I'd tell him to go fuck himself because his hand would enjoy it a lot more than I would!!!

fiery..this is y ur the greatest...im so glad u brought this up. i know a lot of girls who r down with meaningless sex..and shit..i see no problem with it. now before the sex kittens start clawing at my eyes leme clarify. i personally think its ok because someytimes relationships are annoying and some people just arent meant for them. so y should someone lose out on the sexual aspect of a relationship just b/c they dont wana have to go through the motions of pretending to care about someone deeply. the worst thing is when a girl wastes her time with a guy who she isnt even gona stay with..and they wind up being together for 5 yrs and then break up. all that happens is that u find yourself inexperienced and kickin urself in the ass. this is y meaningless sex is a good thing..that is until ur old enough to marry or get serious

Tasty I like ur second response...:laugh2:

Ghhhhost gotta agree with ya to some extent....It is fun while your young, but too much is eh....I agree some chicks stay in relationships as well as guys do, with no intentions of staying together so why do they do it? IDK...comfort reasons and shit

Clubkat...do u really believe that? can you explain...

Besides the fact that I am in a serious relationship, I would never go up to a guy and tell him I just wanted to fuck him.. im not into randomly hooking up with some guy for one night, I like stability and comfort...

It would depend on the situation if a guy came up to me, i definitely wouldnt oblige but i wouldnt totally freak out on him.. id probably just walk away.

i'd never approach a guy whether i knew him or didn't and tell him i wanted to sleep with him

and as for a guy approaching me.. i probably wouldn't say anything mean i'd just probably say no thanks and walk away.. afterall it takes balls for a guy to walk upto you and tell you that straight up. iMO