Clubplanet Nightlife Community

lowdown of montreal

After consultation with my new club agent( JY) went on her recommendations,......friday got to sona 2 left at 930 great club ..sat central station then sona till 8am ( no stops to st. catherine st.) ..place is for junior clubbers..... and by the way the wait at sona was about 2 sec for us ..Guess nyc guys have the style :D .....

most girls in montreal dance like strippers :laugh:

glad you had a good time tho, last time I went to central i got disguted by the crowd i took off and hit illume instead..

lol good looking girl in this city eh? ;)

JY or Icorno, what are good and relatively cheap places to stay at in Montreal? Thinking of heading up there with some friends after final exams are finally over! And sounds like Sona is the place to hit up while there? Thanks a lot!

:hat:

I've been staying at the Queen Elizabeth the last few times I went up there. It's really nice. This last time we went up, almost got thrown out.. Security kept bother us the minute we got there. We were in the room to shower and get ready and that's it... I think they were pissed because we had 6 people go up at once. We didn't even sleep in the room!

Originally posted by pumavisor808

I've been staying at the Queen Elizabeth the last few times I went up there. It's really nice. This last time we went up, almost got thrown out.. Security kept bother us the minute we got there. We were in the room to shower and get ready and that's it... I think they were pissed because we had 6 people go up at once. We didn't even sleep in the room!

SSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

Security is comming back:laugh:

im going memorial day, i cant wait, i go at least 4 times a year...i stay at my friends house right on sherbrooke...10 min from downtown...sat ngiht go to buenonoute after dinner hours its a place to see, then after hours sona is real good...anyone gonna me there may 23?

I'm sorry but if you come to Montreal, the place to go (after-hours) is Stereo!

It's worldwide known for its amazing soundsystem, custom made by Angel Moraes. The crowd is much more mature and the vibe is really good.

:cool:

Absolutely false.

Fridays are always very straight, and on Saturdays, it's mixt.

Of course, it depends on the dj. On a Peter Rauhofer night, you will see a mainly gay crowd. On a David Morales night, there are more straights then gays.

And, after all, it all comes down to your reasons for going out :

- Quality Music, dancing and nice people

or

- To pick up chicks and pop drugs.

I chose n°1, and that's why sexual orientation has nothing to do with it.

I want to see music lovers... gay, straight, bi : IT DOESN'T MATTER.

:letsgo:

Annik hon' I understand what you mean but it's not just about the music. Fact is I love the music and havin fun with my crew but I still enjoy having gorgeous half-naked women around me.

Stereo and Sona are both excellent, they're just aimed at a different crowd. Stereo is more of a clean/purist club, and baby it is gay! Whatever you say that's what the management/marketing is aimed at.

Stereo is definitely "one" place to go but certainly not the only one. Icorno23, I'd go Sona first and maybe give Stereo a try if you got some fuel left sometime during the w-e.

Try to get at Sona early for the bar (11 to 3). The new resident is amazing at building-up an atmosphere before switching to the main room

You have a good one man

Annik where you from what'd you do outside Stereo :D French?

Yo JY what about you :confused:

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by jonnyb

Annik hon' I understand what you mean but it's not just about the music. Fact is I love the music and havin fun with my crew but I still enjoy having gorgeous half-naked women around me.

Stereo and Sona are both excellent, they're just aimed at a different crowd. Stereo is more of a clean/purist club, and baby it is gay! Whatever you say that's what the management/marketing is aimed at.

Stereo is definitely "one" place to go but certainly not the only one. Icorno23, I'd go Sona first and maybe give Stereo a try if you got some fuel left sometime during the w-e.

Try to get at Sona early for the bar (11 to 3). The new resident is amazing at building-up an atmosphere before switching to the main room

You have a good one man

Annik where you from what'd you do outside Stereo :D French?

Yo JY what about you :confused:

what about me babe :)

Thinking of heading up to Montreal for a little wilding this weekend. Boston clubbing scene sucks cause they close at 2:00 and the crowds everywhere are pretty young (student population). I have two questions:

1. Where's a good place to dance (techno, trance, etc) for someone who's comfortably on the long side of 30? I have nothing against young crowds but I prefer a few "more mature but still sexy woman types" to rub up against without fear of getting arrested for child molestation.

2. Are "party supplies" readily available in the clubs there, or should I risk a long prison sentence by smuggling a pill or two through customs?