Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Whats up with Earth?

well i was there this past saturday. the crowd was pretty good. main floor got packed but the second floor had madd room for people to move around. and thats the way i like Exit. but i went there cause my friends said there was going to be a big performance only to find out that it isn't till this week comming up. he said there was a sticky thread on clubplanet saying something like the biggest event for exit saturdays. well it was up there but it isn't till the 27th. so after saturday the thread isn't up anymore. hmmmmmmmm i bet it will be back up on thursday. well i will be there this saturday again. i think the party is better now that i can acutall move around in the club.

Z

well if your around 21 years old..it's not bad..but if your not into hanging with little kids then it sucks..this saturday i don't think i saw anyone over 25 in the place..no girls at all..the dj on before junior was pretty good..junior came on around 3 to like 8..i think he was heading to miami...security is fucked up..they treat everyone like shit..after going to clubs miami two times already this year then going to exit again..i'm not feeling exit no more..my days at exit are over..but if your young you might like it on saturday night..give it a shot

I have been going to EXIT constantly for the past 3-4 months. I typically dont spend my entire evening hanging out on the main floor I'm usually wondering and mostly hanging out in the white room. But crowd usually varies from week to week. The gay crowd usually pours in between 5am-6am and by the time I leave (9 or 10) it is packed.

IMO this past Saturday was just a weak night EVERWHERE!!! When I was driving to exit there was no cars on the West Side Highway where there is typically traffic, and I heard Vinyl for Way out West was really dead too. Ran into friends at Exit who had just left Factory because it was empty and sucked!:what: I agreeI think people are taking a break before Summer comes. You can't burn yourself out so u don't enjoy the summer parties.

I'm a junior regular, and after some hesitations decided to go out this past Sunday. I usually only try to make it for special events or big parties. It was a typical off night, only slighter busier. Exit is just too big of a space for his parties, in my opinion. On big events, sure the club is packed to capacity and overwhelming. But on the off nights, it just feels empty. The main floor most of the day was close to being packed, but the rest of the space did feel empty. There was a post earlier about all the young people that were there and about Junior only being on until 8am. Not sure what party YOU were at, but that was definately NOT the case. Junior's party attracts a more mature crowd in my opinion and the party lasted till around 3pm Sunday afternoon. The usual closing time for most Sundays.

Rubbio and Kidd performed one show. Not bad really. Overall not a bad party, but again I think he really turns it out for the big events. My wish, is that he would play a little darker, and a little harder for longer periods than he does. He still mixes like no other dj. Just wish the track selection was a little more varied from week to week.