Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
fierydesire

Hickeys make me

:puke: Why the fuck do people still get em? I mean I won't deny I have gotten some in my life, but I was stupid and young. But to see actual girls in my school wear em as its some trophy is disgusting. Hickeys are so distasteful.....they get a big fat thumbs down.....

Shit grow the fuck up.....

what do u guys think you like this unsitely monstrosities (sp?)?

Originally posted by gothzane

Not much for neck hickeys. and yes they are not very attractive.

But now and then when the mood sets i like to make my mark on the insdie of a woamans thigh.

:flame:

great minds think alike! ;)

Guest gabo
Originally posted by clubkat

i love hickies!!! on my ass cheek or inner thigh. . .makes me feel owned :laugh:

:blown:

that just turned me so on.

but z i hate hickeys too, but I can tolerate them where only you and her can see them.

My boyfriend recently gave me a realllly dark purple hickey on the side of my neck.. his intentions weren't to give me one.. but he went a little overboard with the neck kissing and sucking.. I felt really dirty and uncomfortable with it.. especially in front of my mom and my teachers.. I totally wouldnt mind one on my ass or thighs, but i felt like i was back in the 8th grade with one right on my neck.

Originally posted by fierydesire

:puke: Why the fuck do people still get em? I mean I won't deny I have gotten some in my life, but I was stupid and young. But to see actual girls in my school wear em as its some trophy is disgusting. Hickeys are so distasteful.....they get a big fat thumbs down.....

Shit grow the fuck up.....

what do u guys think you like this unsitely monstrosities (sp?)?

I totally forgot about existance of hickies all together. Damn I'm old.

Soooo tacky! And the neck is the only place it actually feel good on too (for me at least), too bad cause it looks so horrible!

EEEEEWWWW, I saw this couple a few days ago, prob. in their late 30's, both with these nasty-ass dark purple hickies on their necks! Granted they both looked like crackheads so it wasn't the worst thing about them. :vomit3:

Hickeys feel good...getting them..I agree they're not very attractive...but I'd rather risk the chance of getting one rather than pass up the opportunity to have a guy suck on my neck...or anywhere else he chooses to ;)

Originally posted by sassa

Hickeys feel good...getting them..I agree they're not very attractive...but I'd rather risk the chance of getting one rather than pass up the opportunity to have a guy suck on my neck...or anywhere else he chooses to ;)

That just made me get a bone, bone!!!

Thanks! :D

Originally posted by sassa

It's too bad cause they do feel good, but I'd feel like a moron walking around with one... :( :(

I personally think that the ones that you can see are tacky

I don't need a nasty purple circle on my neck for people to know that I have a boyfriend.

But I think that ones on the inner thigh are very sexual, espically when they are being done hehehe oooooh big turn on

Originally posted by tastyt

It's too bad cause they do feel good, but I'd feel like a moron walking around with one... :( :(

I agree....I had a ring around my neck once of them...really gross....I look back now and Im like WTF? was I thinking? :vomit2: