Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Belly Button rings w/......

fierydesire

Originally posted by tastyt

OH GAWD! Did he have a big hairy gut? Those are usually the ones guilty of that crime!!!

He had a BIG gut and a lli hair on chest, but the worst was the hair in his BACK!!!!!!!! I would never admit if he were my grandpa...:eek:

Originally posted by SPYGIRL2

He had a BIG gut and a lli hair on chest, but the worst was the hair in his BACK!!!!!!!! I would never admit if he were my grandpa...:eek:

:laugh2: :laugh2: ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

that's sooooooo gross!

I hate guys with so much hair on their back it's like a carpet, ugh, now that is some nasty body hair, i'm sorry

burn it off, wax it off, shave it off, do anything to get it off ur back, or :idea: wear a shirt to spare the rest of the general population

Awww, thanks gambitrah... :) I'm working on a light 4-pack... nothing bodybuilder-esque, but I think a tiny bit of definition in the abs is sexy. I don't do any sit ups because I've found that rock climbing tones the entire body better than any other workout I've tried so far...

Back from water aerobics and getting ready for rock climbing,

~kitten >^.^<

Originally posted by f0xyminx

:laugh2: :laugh2: ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

that's sooooooo gross!

I hate guys with so much hair on their back it's like a carpet, ugh, now that is some nasty body hair, i'm sorry

burn it off, wax it off, shave it off, do anything to get it off ur back, or :idea: wear a shirt to spare the rest of the general population

Please save the rest of the public's vision.....

Originally posted by happykittn

Awww, thanks gambitrah... :) I'm working on a light 4-pack... nothing bodybuilder-esque, but I think a tiny bit of definition in the abs is sexy. I don't do any sit ups because I've found that rock climbing tones the entire body better than any other workout I've tried so far...

Back from water aerobics and getting ready for rock climbing,

~kitten >^.^<

your very welcome..most girls ive dated had either the trim\flat tummy or were somewhere in between that and a 4pack..i think rock hard abs on a girl are...odd (to me) but strong flat tummy that when u wrap your arms around her u can hold on tight is sooooo nice...mad props and keep it up.

and if u happen to get more pics send them our way ;)

hehe

5365.jpg

yummmmmmm

5338.jpg

yummm

4845.jpg