Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Did anyone

nycchic24

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

I was tied up with my parent's anniversary saturday and sunday, so I didn't go out at all. But, this is the first I've heard of Tantra.... do you have any details??

i think it opens at like 5 or 6am. Its what used to be Visioins up in Saugus next to the Palace.

from my friends that went, i didnt hear very positive things. :laugh: "its worse than Pulse" i guess shoul say it all.

Wow I can't believe someone said it was worse than Pulse.

I have only been to Pulse twice and that is more than enough for me and I live in RI. Tantra to me was not like your normal afterhours. It was very clean and the crowd was just like being at The Avalon. There were very few weird or nasty people. I really liked it and Rick Naples tore that place apart. I'm real sorry that I missed Chris P's set but I was so tired I couldn't make it past 8:30!!! The place was really packed and there were people dancing all over the place.

It opens at 5:30 and I'm not sure what time it closes but you should definitely check it out

:D