Clubplanet Nightlife Community

gyms

I use WSC Washington Sports Club.

I live in Potomac, but they've got two DuPont locations, one a couple blocks north of the circle and one one bloc south of the circle. I joined WSC because they have the most metro area locations. 18, I belive. And they're one of the cheapest, too, at $75 a month.

There's this program you can join for like $56 a month that lets you use a lot more gyms, but you have to have a Blue Cross Blue Sheild plan. Do you? I can post the link.

http://www.nationalfitnessnetwork.com/why.html

I'm converting to this program at the end of the month.

Originally posted by malanee

Well - I work out at the Bally's on L Street - and I hate the dungeon feel too! But I'd love to have a workout partner! Too bad the new Bally's out by Pentagon City Mall is so far away. It is beautiful! I usually go there on the weekends!

You work out on weekends!?!? I'm usually too tired!

Originally posted by candeo

You work out on weekends!?!? I'm usually too tired!

Well - I do if I don't go out both nights! The new Bally's gives me motivation too. Plus - it is almost bathing suit weather! Eeek! :eek:

Hey - when did you join? I don't remember seeing you around! Welcome to the board!

I live in Potomac, but they've got two DuPont locations, one a couple blocks north of the circle and one one bloc south of the circle. I joined WSC because they have the most metro area locations. 18, I belive. And they're one of the cheapest, too, at $75 a month.

There's this program you can join for like $56 a month that lets you use a lot more gyms, but you have to have a Blue Cross Blue Sheild plan. Do you? I can post the link.

ok, THAT was some helpful info!!! thanks bud! and yah, i meant wash sports clubs, not dc sports! AND i AM in blue cross blue shield, yippee! i'll check it out!!

heehee

Originally posted by malanee

Well - I do if I don't go out both nights! The new Bally's gives me motivation too. Plus - it is almost bathing suit weather! Eeek! :eek:

Hey - when did you join? I don't remember seeing you around! Welcome to the board!

look in his sig..i fell for it, thought he was newbie, but he's really rammelsberg reincarnated, he forgot the password to his rammelsberg log in name, and he prommised to hook up all single guys on the Dc cp board with hot girls and hot girls on the cp board with mansluts.

dude, this rocks! according to the site, it's only $51/mo for WSC (which is cheaper than WSC charges, i believe), and you get access to a whole bunch more clubs, includign the results in dupont, etc. only thing is, you don't get access to the bally's in farragut or the gold's in van ness, but it's ok, you can't have everything i guess. and it's only a 9-mo contract!

i'm definitely gonna do this and have the conn ave WSC as my primary...thanks so much candeo!!!