Jump to content
Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
MadamMillie

egg - cp dance champion?!?!?!

Recommended Posts

Originally posted by spinsaikel

how did this get started?

heehee, apparently eggmok has self-proclaimed himself as CP Dance Champion as his title-thingy

definitely an abuse of his moderator power, not to be confused w/ any representation of the truth:D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by MadamMillie

heehee, apparently eggmok has self-proclaimed himself as CP Dance Champion as his title-thingy

definitely an abuse of his moderator power, not to be confused w/ any representation of the truth:D

oh, alright. What the hell is that green thing you call your icon?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by spinsaikel

oh, alright. What the hell is that green thing you call your icon?

oh, that's a secret:D nah, it's just something very very meaningful to me that no one else would get ('cept for brian and krish)

related to music, near and dear to me

represents a turning point in my life, more than anything else though it represents a very special group of people in my life

:tongue:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by MadamMillie

oh, that's a secret:D nah, it's just something very very meaningful to me that no one else would get ('cept for brian and krish)

related to music, near and dear to me

represents a turning point in my life, more than anything else though it represents a very special group of people in my life

:tongue:

hmmm.......here are my guesses

1. Neon tab of E (hah! "turning point in your life")

2.Trippy Vic's Logo

3. Guitar pic (boring)

4. Neon tab of E

Now pick one!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by spinsaikel

hmmm.......here are my guesses

1. Neon tab of E (hah! "turning point in your life")

2.Trippy Vic's Logo

3. Guitar pic (boring)

4. Neon tab of E

Now pick one!

heehee

none of the above

guitar pic?!?!

time for u to go to bed sopha!:D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

anyway, back to the question of eggmok self proclaiming himself CP Dance Champion, aside from the fact that he's only showed up once around here, he mistiriously got "lost" for much of that evening (Honeydew), so there is absolutely no proof that he shuld be CP Dance Champion.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

please, please, please . . .

i can honestly say that there are a few of you that have the stamina to keep up with me: millie (my dc partner), raver, scratch and possibly vic . . .

but in terms of skill and stamina, no one comes close . . .

come on, everone knows i gots skillz . . .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest jroo

hey egg, if you would ever come out we could have a little dance off all the time. then you could prove yourself, hmm snowball was a good night, youve missed a lot, get off the crack man and come out.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest jroo
Originally posted by Kuro

Like I said, you aren't even in the running as far as I'm concerned. My money would be on wideskies and scratch.

how come i havent met wideskies???

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by jroo

hey egg, if you would ever come out we could have a little dance off all the time. then you could prove yourself, hmm snowball was a good night, youve missed a lot, get off the crack man and come out.

my young grasshopper, i have nothing to prove because my reputation and skills have been the standard long before your time here . . .

for those wishing for a shot at the title, know that i already defeated nyc'ers like tyco, aztec, puffa, who are now my students, in dramatic battles in nyc . . .

i leave the lightweights for scratch . . .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by eggmok

my young grasshopper, i have nothing to prove because my reputation and skills have been the standard long before your time here . . .

for those wishing for a shot at the title, know that i already defeated nyc'ers like tyco, aztec, puffa, who are now my students, in dramatic battles in nyc . . .

i leave the lightweights for scratch . . .

Times have changed old timer... kids these days will dance circles around you while you sit there and scratch your head in disbelief.....

It's not the 80's anymore son.......

But I am glad your still living in the past:laugh:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by pgiddy

Times have changed old timer... kids these days will dance circles around you while you sit there and scratch your head in disbelief.....

It's not the 80's anymore son.......

But I am glad your still living in the past:laugh:

LMAO

:laugh: :laugh:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by pgiddy

Times have changed old timer... kids these days will dance circles around you while you sit there and scratch your head in disbelief.....

It's not the 80's anymore son.......

But I am glad your still living in the past:laugh:

yes, this coming from a person who learns his skills from riverdance . . .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by eggmok

my young grasshopper, i have nothing to prove because my reputation and skills have been the standard long before your time here . . .

for those wishing for a shot at the title, know that i already defeated nyc'ers like tyco, aztec, puffa, who are now my students, in dramatic battles in nyc . . .

i leave the lightweights for scratch . . .

Dude, New Yorkers as a whole can't dance for shit. Bring your shit to Buzz. That's where the real dancers are.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

×