egg - cp dance champion?!?!?!

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Kuro

RESPECT!

....is earned not given. Besides everyone knows that DC kids rock the fuck out! Well, there are a select few in NYC that can dance I hear. Especially on the shelter nights. And on the left coast, I hear about this group called the alpha tribe that can rock it as well. But they are in hiding apparently.

Sopha

Originally posted by vicman

heres a pic of egg dancing

P1010023_jpg.jpg

I don't think one can declare himself champion if one doesn't even know the difference between the Nordic Track and the Electric Slide.

When one's moves consist of the Cabbage Path, the Roger Rabbit, and the Running Man, the subject may have been the dance champion in the 80's, but not today.

Originally posted by eggmok

my young grasshopper, i have nothing to prove because my reputation and skills have been the standard long before your time here . . .

for those wishing for a shot at the title, know that i already defeated nyc'ers like tyco, aztec, puffa, who are now my students, in dramatic battles in nyc . . .

i leave the lightweights for scratch . . .

:laugh: jiggah pleaaase! if you're talking about sticking (i hope not) remember the discussion we had last time at buzz? come out again SOON and let the kiddies enlighten you. . .my boys moses, wyatt, and wendell can represent

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

I don't think one can declare himself champion if one doesn't even know the difference between the Nordic Track and the Electric Slide.

When one's moves consist of the Cabbage Path, the Roger Rabbit, and the Running Man, the subject may have been the dance champion in the 80's, but not today.

i agree 100%, egg is a thing of the past

Those are my signature moves on the floor. I also like the weed eater and the sprinkler. I have also been known to bust out the shopping cart on very special occasions.

Originally posted by therunner

Those are my signature moves on the floor. I also like the weed eater and the sprinkler. I have also been known to bust out the shopping cart on very special occasions.

the monkey wrench is my trademark move

Originally posted by therunner

That one is a little to hard for me to do. Not coordinated enough to pull that one off.

I once saw someone pull off the "changing two lightbulbs at once" move. I thought it was cool, but then someone else pointed out to me that it was just a rip off of the "twinkle twinkle little star" move.

Originally posted by pgiddy

Well even good Eggs eventually go bad and spoil, they all have a time limit....looks like his has come.....

he's not egg anymore, he's more like Egg beaters, immitation egg product and not the real deal

I once saw someone pull off the "changing two lightbulbs at once" move. I thought it was cool, but then someone else pointed out to me that it was just a rip off of the "twinkle twinkle little star" move.

ROTFLMMFAOBTSISF!!

I have never seen the twinkle twinkle move. Or if I did see it I didn't know what it was. These "new-age" dance moves just confuse me. I need to learn how to "pop-and-lock" like the pros.