Clubplanet Nightlife Community

egg - cp dance champion?!?!?!

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by scratchapella

and let the kiddies enlighten you. . .my boys moses, wyatt, and wendell can represent

i don't know moses but I have wyatt in action. Wendell i've only seen because he dances with us (Tantara0. As for Wyatt, I don't know him but, I know that his style is sloppy. Sorry scratch but that kid is the cockiest guy ive ever seen.He calls himself a b-boy but can't pull off powermoves for the life of him.

Sopha

Originally posted by eggmok

my young grasshopper, i have nothing to prove because my reputation and skills have been the standard long before your time here . . .

for those wishing for a shot at the title, know that i already defeated nyc'ers like tyco, aztec, puffa, who are now my students, in dramatic battles in nyc . . .

i leave the lightweights for scratch . . .

wowa, this thread got long

sweetheart, i can recall SEVERAL nights where you have admitted defeat and left the floor...heehee, seriously though egg, we should really meet up again sometime...maybe lawler, hopefully i'll be back by then but if not, then def deep dish (may)

Originally posted by scratchapella

sopha, darling, i think you misinterpreted the tone of my message. . . everyone here has been joking or giving eggmok a hard time (they're all just jealous, except me;) ) . . .all in jest. . .there's no need to talk shit

Yes , I realize that it's all in jest deary but, I speak nothing but the truth.