Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Weekend Checkup !!

happyface

How was everyones weekend?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. How was everyones weekend?

• ??
    • ??

I was wondering how the night was this Saturday??

I want to know how Scot Project's night was @ LEVEL??

How was the night @ LIQUIDS??? ( Hoping i go this weekend to see EDAGR V)

I ended up @ CLUB SPACE to see Deep Dish,which it was okay and to tell you the truth I was a lil too banged up to remember,but...hehehehehehe. @ the patio I sure enjoyed the set IVANO threw down and it was off the f--king chain, I was wide awake to see or enjoy that. Stayed till 11:00 a.m. But it caught up to me that couldnt even go to NIKKIS all I know it was a beautiful night to party but hey theres always neXt week,right?

Till neXt week.PEACE!!

Hey if it doesnt kill you,it'll make you stronger.

i wouldnt say scott project was pretty good...i would say he was outta hand!!! i havent had a vibe like that at a club, especially level, since the old shadow days (memories)...great music, he tore it up nasty that night....lee cakebread, one of the nicest/down to earth djs, also tore it up in the mezzanine...overall great night...i even stepped inside of liquids, during one of my few breaks from scott project...went to liquids around 320-330, and u could hear a pin drop....too bad, b/c henry was throwing down a good set...guess u cant really compete with mr. scott project....but still a very good set.....level def. brought back old memories and saw alot of the old school shadow people that night at level....stuffed, stuffed...i havent seen level that stuffed, ever!!! trance might be dying, but it had a big "bleep" on the e.k.g. monitor that night!!!!

ps

did anyone hear that metallica song, nothing else matters, scott project remix? (sick!!!):puke:

Originally posted by mrmatas2277

i wouldnt say scott project was pretty good...i would say he was outta hand!!! i havent had a vibe like that at a club, especially level, since the old shadow days (memories)...great music, he tore it up nasty that night....lee cakebread, one of the nicest/down to earth djs, also tore it up in the mezzanine...overall great night...i even stepped inside of liquids, during one of my few breaks from scott project...went to liquids around 320-330, and u could hear a pin drop....too bad, b/c henry was throwing down a good set...guess u cant really compete with mr. scott project....but still a very good set.....level def. brought back old memories and saw alot of the old school shadow people that night at level....stuffed, stuffed...i havent seen level that stuffed, ever!!! trance might be dying, but it had a big "bleep" on the e.k.g. monitor that night!!!!

ps

did anyone hear that metallica song, nothing else matters, scott project remix? (sick!!!):puke:

I didnt make it but Im glad you guys had a great time...

The song u are talking about is 'The unforgivens 2002' by 'R.P.S.'

Originally posted by happyface

I was wondering how the night was this Saturday??

I want to know how Scot Project's night was @ LEVEL??

How was the night @ LIQUIDS??? ( Hoping i go this weekend to see EDAGR V)

I ended up @ CLUB SPACE to see Deep Dish,which it was okay and to tell you the truth I was a lil too banged up to remember,but...hehehehehehe. @ the patio I sure enjoyed the set IVANO threw down and it was off the f--king chain, I was wide awake to see or enjoy that. Stayed till 11:00 a.m. But it caught up to me that couldnt even go to NIKKIS all I know it was a beautiful night to party but hey theres always neXt week,right?

Till neXt week.PEACE!!

Hey if it doesnt kill you,it'll make you stronger.

i was @ space with you dickhead !!!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: