Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The RU skrew...

Originally posted by berniec

ha ha, you dont know me- I dont do anything by the rules:D But i can deal with the politics of a large place, i work for a large company with LOTS of political bull shit to get anything done so i know the deal. I'm hoping it'll be fun, where i'm at now (mostly a commuter school) never has anything going on...

Bern

It will be fun, there are a lot of commuters that go here.. but there is always something to do around here. It depends what you consider fun, greek life is big but it doesn't dominate.. i'm not a part of that. The bars are always fun, if you are 21 or have an ID. You better join the Rutgers Clubbing Crew! we represent. hehe, peace

Originally posted by excelongt

HAHA...i know how u feel jenn. Damn RU SKREW! I was on hold this semester too for $170 in parking tickets.

LMAO.. I owe RU like $300+ in parking tickets.. FUCK THAT. I'm a commuter this semester as well so I'm fucked outta being able to get a parking pass so I just continue to get tickets, it sux. Fuck that.. LOL Yarin, I still haven't paid that ticket I got in your friggin' parking deck after you told me I would be ok to park there!! :blown:

Originally posted by codica3

LMAO.. I owe RU like $300+ in parking tickets.. FUCK THAT. I'm a commuter this semester as well so I'm fucked outta being able to get a parking pass so I just continue to get tickets, it sux. Fuck that.. LOL Yarin, I still haven't paid that ticket I got in your friggin' parking deck after you told me I would be ok to park there!! :blown:

As long as you NEVER gave RU your license plate number (or never plan on gettin a permit) then you dont have to worry about those tickets ever catching up with you- provided they were all issued in those cute little red envelopes by PARKTRAN and NOT the RUPD. As I said, I have a shit load of PARKTRAN tickets and had no problems renewign my registration this year...althought I did have to pay the city of Hoboken fuckin $12 for a street cleaning ticket I dont even remember getting while at the gym there over the summer lol

Bern

Yeah Rutgers Parking and Tran can't do shit if you aren't registered. You can always just change your plates too, some of my friends considered that. Be careful though, if you get too many tickets they may tow your car. I've seen them tow cars that don't have permits, it was probably their first offense. They are probably going to increase permit and ticket costs next year. Screw them.

:eek: :eek: What's with all the hate towards Jenn on tis post. She was just bitching about Rutgers fucking with her registration. They pull this shit all the time. She wasnt acting spoiled or elite, I don't know whats wrong with you guys that are dogging her. Oh and last time I checked one person making 100 grand a year is still a fucking lot in my book. kthx :D