Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Would You Ever Ask Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend/Child

to take a drug test if you suspected him/her of taking drugs? Now, I know most people here do drugs, but what if you suspected the person of doing something even you don't agree with? What if the person actually mentioned to you that he/she would be willing to take one? Would you go ahead and do it? Or would you feel guilty?

If it were my child I suspected, possibly.

If it were a bf, and I really thought he was lying to me about the drugs he was taking, I seriously doubt I would stay with him. If a relationship is that far gone, it's not worth it.

Well you know what I'm going to say, ABFB, you can only do so much to get another person's life back on track before you completely destroy your own.

Originally posted by tastyt

If it were my child I suspected, possibly.

If it were a bf, and I really thought he was lying to me about the drugs he was taking, I seriously doubt I would stay with him. If a relationship is that far gone, it's not worth it.

Well you know what I'm going to say, ABFB, you can only do so much to get another person's life back on track before you completely destroy your own.

You're right.

Very well put Tastyt I agree.

My daughter is still very young but that will change over time and if i suspected, I think I would. The thing I never want to be is a hypocrite, but there are times when you have to step back and look out for the welfare of your child first.

When she is gone and out of her mom's and my supervision I'll hope that she will use good judgment in the decisions she makes about her body and her mind.

Peace