Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Another idea for CP outing...

nautilus60

Originally posted by therunner

If it's a roller coaster you want, you can just stop by 2259 lees ave and I can take care of that for you. Just think of it as the fastest 2 minutes you will ever have, and you will probably feel sick afterwards. Just like a rollercoaster!

damn!.. I just saw that you have 800 posts already... you've been posting like a mad man.

Vic.. I can't believe you've never been to kings dominion. It's been ages since I haven't gone.. I don't like rollercoasters but I do like the water rides.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by ellywelly

Vic.. I can't believe you've never been to kings dominion. It's been ages since I haven't gone.. I don't like rollercoasters but I do like the water rides.

well i've only been in the DC area for a year and a half and never heard of the place until 6, 7 months ago when someone from work went and told me about it, but I totally forgot about it.

if they have rollercoasters I definitly want to go...do they have bumber cars?

Originally posted by vicman

well i've only been in the DC area for a year and a half and never heard of the place until 6, 7 months ago when someone from work went and told me about it, but I totally forgot about it.

if they have rollercoasters I definitly want to go...do they have bumber cars?

They have everything. It's a full-fledged amusement park.

TRIPLE SPIN

Twist and shout! Whirling, twirling, and spinning! Triple Spin rotates and spins riders 360 degrees in every imaginable direction!

HYPERSONIC XLC

HyperSonic XLC is the only compressed-air launch coaster in the UNites States. Unique acceleration, zero gravity airtime and free-fall sensations combine to make HyperSonic an incredible coaster experience. Pneumatic tires and specially designed shock absorbers provide an unbelievably smooth ride that must be experienced.

HyperSonic XLC is temporarily closed.

Please check here throughout the season for more information

VOLCANO, THE BLAST COASTERâ„¢

It’s the only coaster in the world to shoot you straight out of a raging volcano! Suspended from a steel track, you’ll fly in and out of the rumbling mountain at speeds over 70 mph, then rocket 155 feet out of the top of the crater into a series of heart stopping inversions before a final 80-foot plummet. This is one of the world’s fastest suspended coaster!

METEOR ATTACK

As the newest recruits learning to fly the Rocketstar fighter craft, your training is interrupted when a giant meteor crashes near your training site and threatens the planet! It’s up to you to fly the Rocketstar into battle and repel the attack! This new motion-simulator movie experience in the Action F/X Theater combines non-stop action and hilarious hi-jinx for a one-of-a-kind ride through outer space!

SHOCKWAVE

The first stand-up roller coaster on the east coast! Tie your shoes tight and get ready for the ride of your life as the Shockwave takes you through a 360-degree horizontal loop, where you’re essentially parallel to the ground. Did we mention you’re standing up the whole time?

7th Portal

Based on the most popular online animated superhero series ever, 7th Portal combines breathtaking 3-D computer animation and motion simulation technology to transport you across cyberspace to the dark dimension of Darkmoor.

Xtreme SkyFlyer

A unique pay-per-experience thrill that provides the breath-taking combined sensations of hang gliding and sky diving.

FLIGHT OF FEARâ„¢

Enclosed in semi darkness, The Flight of Fear defines a new generation of roller coasters by combining a technologically advanced Linear Induction Motor launch system with a totally enclosed track and unique ride theme.

ANACONDA

Get wrapped in coils of this awesome coaster and prepare for the 144 foot drop into the depths of the Anaconda. The Anaconda was the first looping coaster in the world that showcased and underwater tunnel.

GRIZZLY

Hiding away in the backwoods of Old Virginia is the Grizzly. This beastly wooden coaster’s double figure-eight configuration was modeled after Coney Island’s Wildcat.

HURLER

The HurlerTM is one of the best wooden coasters around!

REBEL YELL

With a Rebel Yell, you’ll cry MORE, MORE, MORE! On this wooden roller coaster, one train will be traveling forward as its twin travels backward.

AVALANCHE

The Avalanche is fun for all. This unique bobsled style coaster promises a smooth, wonderful rush as it gains speed descending through a 360 degree spiral.

WHITE WATER CANYON

For those looking for a real adventure, take this trip through rapids, waterfalls, and geysers in a giant inner-tube.

BERSERKER

Our giant viking ship will swing back and forth finally going over the top, freezing for a split second while upside down.

The Rebel Yell and Grizzly are classic roller coasters. Old school, on tracks. They're both all wood.

Then you've got the more modern ones. The Shockwave is pretty cool. It's a standup roller coaster. Kind of a short ride, though. And then they've got a million more they've built since I've been there last.

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

TRIPLE SPIN

Twist and shout! Whirling, twirling, and spinning! Triple Spin rotates and spins riders 360 degrees in every imaginable direction!

HYPERSONIC XLC

HyperSonic XLC is the only compressed-air launch coaster in the UNites States. Unique acceleration, zero gravity airtime and free-fall sensations combine to make HyperSonic an incredible coaster experience. Pneumatic tires and specially designed shock absorbers provide an unbelievably smooth ride that must be experienced.

VOLCANO, THE BLAST COASTERâ„¢

It’s the only coaster in the world to shoot you straight out of a raging volcano! Suspended from a steel track, you’ll fly in and out of the rumbling mountain at speeds over 70 mph, then rocket 155 feet out of the top of the crater into a series of heart stopping inversions before a final 80-foot plummet. This is one of the world’s fastest suspended coaster!

METEOR ATTACK

As the newest recruits learning to fly the Rocketstar fighter craft, your training is interrupted when a giant meteor crashes near your training site and threatens the planet! It’s up to you to fly the Rocketstar into battle and repel the attack! This new motion-simulator movie experience in the Action F/X Theater combines non-stop action and hilarious hi-jinx for a one-of-a-kind ride through outer space!

SHOCKWAVE

The first stand-up roller coaster on the east coast! Tie your shoes tight and get ready for the ride of your life as the Shockwave takes you through a 360-degree horizontal loop, where you’re essentially parallel to the ground. Did we mention you’re standing up the whole time?

7th Portal

Based on the most popular online animated superhero series ever, 7th Portal combines breathtaking 3-D computer animation and motion simulation technology to transport you across cyberspace to the dark dimension of Darkmoor.

Xtreme SkyFlyer

A unique pay-per-experience thrill that provides the breath-taking combined sensations of hang gliding and sky diving.

FLIGHT OF FEARâ„¢

Enclosed in semi darkness, The Flight of Fear defines a new generation of roller coasters by combining a technologically advanced Linear Induction Motor launch system with a totally enclosed track and unique ride theme.

ANACONDA

Get wrapped in coils of this awesome coaster and prepare for the 144 foot drop into the depths of the Anaconda. The Anaconda was the first looping coaster in the world that showcased and underwater tunnel.

GRIZZLY

Hiding away in the backwoods of Old Virginia is the Grizzly. This beastly wooden coaster’s double figure-eight configuration was modeled after Coney Island’s Wildcat.

HURLER

REBEL YELL

With a Rebel Yell, you’ll cry MORE, MORE, MORE! On this wooden roller coaster, one train will be traveling forward as its twin travels backward.

AVALANCHE

The Avalanche is fun for all. This unique bobsled style coaster promises a smooth, wonderful rush as it gains speed descending through a 360 degree spiral.

WHITE WATER CANYON

For those looking for a real adventure, take this trip through rapids, waterfalls, and geysers in a giant inner-tube.

BERSERKER

Our giant viking ship will swing back and forth finally going over the top, freezing for a split second while upside down.

The Rebel Yell and Grizzly are classic roller coasters. Old school, on tracks. They're both all wood.

Then you've got the more modern ones. The Shockwave is pretty cool. It's a standup roller coaster. Kind of a short ride, though. And then they've got a million more they've built since I've been there last.

if you ever type something that long again, im going to spit on you...and btw everyone....you'd be surprised of how good i can cook...thank you very much:tongue:

Originally posted by malanee

Wanna hear something really sad? I can't go on amusement park rides anymore. I get really bad motion sickness! It happened around the time I started college. :(

Oh...that's too bad. How 'bout you sit here on this bench and we'll be right back after just this one ride? And as long as you're just sitting here, would you mind holding on to my backpack for me?

Originally posted by nourishment

Oh...that's too bad. How 'bout you sit here on this bench and we'll be right back after just this one ride? And as long as you're just sitting here, would you mind holding on to my backpack for me?

how about holding on to my chili dogs while i'm riding the roller coaster?

Originally posted by dcsglow

if you ever type something that long again, im going to spit on you...and btw everyone....you'd be surprised of how good i can cook...thank you very much:tongue:

the important thing here jimi is if you can make chili dogs

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

HYPERSONIC XLC

SHOCKWAVE

GRIZZLY

HURLER

REBEL YELL

I'm straight with the wooden coasters, don't you poeple read the paper or watch the news this is how poeple die.

Uhh the hurler, thanks but I think I'll pass.

The Rebel Yell, I really want to go BACKWARDS on a WOODEN roller coaster so I don't even see it coming when we fly off the tracks.

I'm such a negative fuck....but I love it.....sorry i just don't like roller coasters, they seem soo shady, just look at the people that set them up, run and operate them..........I read the Enquirer....

They have a huge water park. It's got great big jungle gyms and dumps giant buckets of water and has water cannons that you can shoot at total strangers and they just laugh cause everyone's having a good time. Kinda like a rave.

Hmmmmm, maybe it's a good time for some other recreational activies, too.

Originally posted by nourishment

Damn! :laugh:

Originally posted by pgiddy

I'm straight with the wooden coasters, don't you poeple read the paper or watch the news this is how poeple die.

Uhh the hurler, thanks but I think I'll pass.

The Rebel Yell, I really want to go BACKWARDS on a WOODEN roller coaster so I don't even see it coming when we fly off the tracks.

I'm such a negative fuck....but I love it.....sorry i just don't like roller coasters, they seem soo shady, just look at the people that set them up, run and operate them..........I read the Enquirer....

LMFAO!!!

that is some funny shit... i like this one