Clubplanet Nightlife Community

funny question...

joeg

Originally posted by clubkat

:laugh::blown:

whats a tool?

::so afraid of asking that::

why kat... i'm glad you asked:

tool Noun. 1. A penis, implying its supposed usefulness.

2. An idiot, a contemptible person.

Kat... do you, perhaps know someone in a relationship with a TOOL?

;)

Originally posted by joeg

There must be some sort of cure or antidote for the tool virus that seems to be spreading across the female population like a plague...

:idea:

yeah...i think if you mix up some intelligence, maturity, the concept of knowing what you want, and a little essence of woodland creature you'd have it...

I know someone who is a relationship with a tool, and not only does she not know it, or maybe she does and doesn't care. But he is a tool with a capital TOOL!!! And he's not even good looking, or sexy or smart or have a good job, I really don't know what people see in those types of men....

Originally posted by prplhz

I know someone who is a relationship with a tool, and not only does she not know it, or maybe she does and doesn't care. But he is a tool with a capital TOOL!!! And he's not even good looking, or sexy or smart or have a good job, I really don't know what people see in those types of men....

u know what these morons see? the tool belt, and what skills the tool box has in store. . .:laugh::blown:

i personally think that we might misjudge these tools due to our own prejudices. we see a hot girl with a guy and automatically to make ourselves feel better were like FUCKING TOOL. ill b the first to admit i do this all the time..but perhaps we jump to the conclusion to quickly..and after all..one womans tool might be anothers..ahm...umm..aaahh..:idea:...Power drill??

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

i personally think that we might misjudge these tools due to our own prejudices. we see a hot girl with a guy and automatically to make ourselves feel better were like FUCKING TOOL. ill b the first to admit i do this all the time..but perhaps we jump to the conclusion to quickly..and after all..one womans tool might be anothers..ahm...umm..aaahh..:idea:...Power drill??

SHUTUP YOU TOOL!!!!

kat: :eek: :eek: :eek: you said the C-Word.... :tongue:

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

ahhhhh!!!!! u i must fucking meet!!!!! these are the smartest words ive ever ever ever heard come out of anyones mouth!!!! :eek: :eek:

haha joe dont get mad by the words of wisdom. . .and yes the c word. . .what was i thinking :blown:

Originally posted by clubkat

ahhhhh!!!!! u i must fucking meet!!!!! these are the smartest words ive ever ever ever heard come out of anyones mouth!!!! :eek: :eek:

haha joe dont get mad by the words of wisdom. . .and yes the c word. . .what was i thinking :blown:

Kat....when and where?? name it u got it :D ..its always a pleasure to admit that Im a HATER ;)

joeg....i already told u man..piss dont rust..well mine doesnt..roha's liver might secrete some acidic shit and pass it off to his kidneys ...if thats the case..ur in a world of hurt eheh