Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What's e like compared to lsd or shrooms

A long long time ago, I tripped on lsd and shrooms. I remember triping on lsd at a club which was cool and triping on shrooms in college during my graduation weekend. (Finals were over with and did I party...) But all that was before X. For me, both lsd and shrooms were like being on some kind of brain speed. You started asking yourself all these questions and getting really philisophical. I could get into a converstaion about anything for hours, and really question things. (What the hell am I doing in life kind of questions.) I remember when I tripped on shrooms when I was 17, what I came away with from that trip was that I had my whole life a head of me and how fantastic that feeling was...

In anycase, now I hear e referenced a lot. This may sound like a dated question, but if one's tripped on acid and shrooms, would the experience be all that different with e?

:cool:

E is much more euphoric but does not have near the effect on your thoughts. You do get very gabby but not the indepth life altering introspection that acid or shrooms give. Also E makes you feel much closer to others (and trees, lights, pillows etc) than acid or shrooms. Also E is far less visual (almost non existant in comparison) things look cool, maybe a few wiggles etc, but nothing like the patterns and morphing of a true psychedelic.

I can see a hardcore acid head doing E and saying "is that it?"

but all in all it is a wonderfull experience that should be taken for what it is, and not compared to heavily with something else.

Originally posted by shroomy

I can see a hardcore acid head doing E and saying "is that it?"

I have a friend who likes e but did acid first and was like, "e's ok, but acid...". When I finally tried acid, I understood.

From what I'm reading, it looks like if I've done acid and shrooms, then e is an easier trip and shouldn't be to afraid to try it. I'm quite curious to try it. Maybe someday I will. I need to find a group of friends I can roll with tho. And from my vandage point, that's a hard. None of my friends would ever think of rolling. A glass of wine is about as hard a drug as they would try.