Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Picture Time

Originally posted by vip-tech

MOST OF THESE BITCHES ARE BUSTEDEXCEPT FOR EVEELLIS. AND ANYONE WHO HANGS OUT IN A PLACE WHERE 15 YR OLDS WEAR BLUE WIGS IS A FUCKING DORK! STICK TO YOUR EURO-TRASH RAVES YOU NERD

What would you call people who hang in Seaside Heights? You know the place where 94.6% of NJ's population stops going once they hit 16?.

WHERE ARE YOU HANGING OUT THE BOARDWALK? SIMPLY WALK 2 BLOCKS AWAY FROM THE OCEAN (i believe it's sumner) AT APPROX 4 AM ON ANY GIVIN SATURDAY DURING THE SUMMER AND YOU WILL SEE THE BEST LOOKING PEOPLE (most of them mangled!) BUT GOOD LOOKING NONE THE LESS. THE TUNNEL IS OVER DUDE.....LET IT GO....

WHERE ARE YOU HANGING OUT THE BOARDWALK? SIMPLY WALK 2 BLOCKS AWAY FROM THE OCEAN (i believe it's sumner) AT APPROX 4 AM ON ANY GIVIN SATURDAY DURING THE SUMMER AND YOU WILL SEE THE BEST LOOKING PEOPLE (most of them mangled!) BUT GOOD LOOKING NONE THE LESS. THE TUNNEL IS OVER DUDE.....LET IT GO....

WELL SAID

GO CHILL IN YOUR TUNNEL FAGGET

I havent been to Seaside in about 7 years and driving down just to get a Midway doesn't count.

It's funny when all people can do is say a "joke" about TUNNEL.I've been over it for a while now,but thanks for your condolences.But just remember its the LEGENDARY TUNNEL.

And when were greasy guidos put into the beautiful people category?