Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
therunner

Thank You Malanee!!

I must say thank you very much for posting your thoughts about metatracks. I went there today for lesson number one and learned so much in an hour. I can't believe how fucked up I sounded until someone showed me what to do and how to do it. If anyone is beginning such as I am, spend the 35 bucks, it is well worth it. I wanted to schedule another lesson before I was even finished with the first cause I thought if she could teach me this much in an hour, what can she do with two!!

THANK YOU MALANEE!!:D :D

I'm glad you found them as helpful as I did! Did you get that total "aha" moment! I wish I would have gone months before I did, you know? I need to get back there soon!

As for my Sweet ass - I believe Kuro is referring to a tattoo I have. But then again - maybe he just thinks I have a nice ass! :D

Originally posted by malanee

I'm glad you found them as helpful as I did! Did you get that total "aha" moment! I wish I would have gone months before I did, you know? I need to get back there soon!

As for my Sweet ass - I believe Kuro is referring to a tattoo I have. But then again - maybe he just thinks I have a nice ass! :D

Oh did I have the 'aha" moment. I am still having it. It's almost like really good sex, you just want to tell everyone what all you did and how you did it. when she broke it down to the 32 beat cycles, and and just how to start off with the very first beat, I was all weak in the knees and shit.

Originally posted by therunner

Oh did I have the 'aha" moment. I am still having it. It's almost like really good sex, you just want to tell everyone what all you did and how you did it. when she broke it down to the 32 beat cycles, and and just how to start off with the very first beat, I was all weak in the knees and shit.

Werd. Better than sex! Well - only because I'm not getting any! :D