Clubplanet Nightlife Community

bar crawl this saturday! details inside.

Guest gabo

Guest gabo

Ok we will be meeting at barnone...

Where it's at: 98 3rd Avenue, between East 12th and East 13th Street, New York, NY 10003, 212-777-6663.

I am thinking well meet about 9:30. Not too early and not too late. Well start there and hang out a bit, when were bored and/or it gets too crowded well walk a few blocks toward nyu and hit some of those bars.

if you need more info about barnone go here...http://www.barnonenyc.com/about.htm#

Originally posted by bodi

Cool count me in as well, stupid question....is this guys only still? Are we still heading to Vinyl or somewhere else afterwards??? I'll just tell my girl to meet up with us later????????????

we're not "officially" going to vinyl... but when all is said and done... thats where i plan to spend my afterhours...

Guest gabo
Originally posted by fierydesire

gabo..babes you should meet there around 10:15ish....IMO... and *ahem* who gave u the idea...I get no credit :rolleyes::tongue:...haha well if the place sucks....oh well...just remeber power hour;) :drunk:

ok ok firery gave me the idea of barnone... thank you girl the place looks awesome

I was thinking around 9:30 cause well most people will be there about one hour late... so Ill be there about 9:30 nursing a beer.

and besides if we have it later then it will start to get packed and it will be hard to find other cpers.

if anyone knows barnone... we can make a meetup area.

any suggestions?

Originally posted by gabo

ok ok firery gave me the idea of barnone... thank you girl the place looks awesome

I was thinking around 9:30 cause well most people will be there about one hour late... so Ill be there about 9:30 nursing a beer.

and besides if we have it later then it will start to get packed and it will be hard to find other cpers.

if anyone knows barnone... we can make a meetup area.

any suggestions?

NP babes.....:tongue:

BTW, I suggest that you can meet by the left side when you first walk in....thats where they have seating...or the front area by the bar....cause there is a small space over there where you boys can fit;)...or there is pool table in the right back side...and then there i sthe dancefloor...yea I know the place well, cause I have spent many nights getting trashy there :drunk:...here's some suggestions for ya.....;) Enjoy fools!!!!..hope to see your drunken asses later on a vinyl for some dancin and shakin those asses...

Originally posted by nycmuzik2000

I hope this place doesnt card.....:worry:

it does babes:( the bouncers are cool, but only if you got a see of tatas....hehe nah..if you know em they are cool too...maybe you can give em some oral.gif....

maybe you will get smacked or...taken to the back andfuckingsmilies.gif.....

it does babes:( the bouncers are cool, but only if you got a see of tatas....hehe nah..if you know em they are cool too...maybe you can give em some oral.gif....

Sorry but I dont swing that way biatch....:mad:

maybe I will get smacked or...taken to the back andfuckingsmilies.gif.....

I wasnt asking about the things you want me to do to you....:rolleyes::tongue:

sorry guys...I just feel the need to warn you. It's quite possible this could be the Sausagefest to top all SAUSAGEFESTS....

word has it there's a gay bar called DICKS...about one block away from BARNONE....It could very well be Gabo's intention to lure your drunk keesters there, where Spragga will be waiting....with leather whips...spiked cock rings....and handcuff's...

...but then again....that's just a rumor....BUT.....being that I love you all dearly...just figured I'd give ya'll the heads up!;)

HAVE A BANGIN TIME! (no pun intended) :D :D :D

Guest gabo
Originally posted by marcid21

sorry guys...I just feel the need to warn you. It's quite possible this could be the Sausagefest to top all SAUSAGEFESTS....

word has it there's a gay bar called DICKS...about one block away from BARNONE....It could very well be Gabo's intention to lure your drunk keesters there, where Spragga will be waiting....with leather whips...spiked cock rings....and handcuff's...

...but then again....that's just a rumor....BUT.....being that I love you all dearly...just figured I'd give ya'll the heads up!;)

HAVE A BANGIN TIME! (no pun intended) :D :D :D

we need to have alittle talk marci