Clubplanet Nightlife Community

So tell me...

highmay

What is good in DC on Thursday night??

As you can see in my sig, I still have an open date for this Thursday night. I'm not looking to make the mistake I made on my last weekday DC clubbing odessy (http://bbs.clubplanet.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=86593)...but I'm already saying no to Dream (unless I get myself into sadomasochism within the next few days)...

So help me out, my people...

The DC scene is hurting on Thursdays now. Tell you the truth Saturday's haven't been very good either, but hopefully with the summer coming things will change. I used to like going out on Thursdays but now it's not even worth it. IMO

Originally posted by pgiddy

The DC scene is hurting on Thursdays now. Tell you the truth Saturday's haven't been very good either, but hopefully with the summer coming things will change. I used to like going out on Thursdays but now it's not even worth it. IMO

if dream brought in Tony Draper, that would quickly change

Originally posted by highmay

well Red on Sunday is set...I've been looking forward to listening to Sam Burns for quite some time now...i wouldn't mind going to Red twice, though...

what have people heard about Andalou on Thurs night???

try blue room on thursdays, alot of people here like blue room