Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Does anyone care who Barbiegirl is?

Cause I certainly dont. I just read through that thread of notallthere. You certainly do draw alot of attention to yourself. I dont know what your issue is with some people on this board. But Im sure most of us could care less what your real identity is.

Oh and sexinthecity...do you know her? Or her calling you a clubwhore is random?

Originally posted by cmb1975

Cause I certainly dont. I just read through that thread of notallthere. You certainly do draw alot of attention to yourself. I dont know what your issue is with some people on this board. But Im sure most of us could care less what your real identity is.

Oh and sexinthecity...do you know her? Or her calling you a clubwhore is random?

Do you think barbiegirl is notallthere? I wouldn't put it past him.....LOL :D

I am not sure what your saying If your asking if I know her....because I have no idea who she is...and I don't call her a clubwhore...

But what I think is your speaking about her...No she has no clue who I am but her gutter mouth speaks randomly that way.

i didn't start shooting people down on this board until i got attacked by them for starting a thread 2 months back about how i thought that platinum sucked.

i start one thread based on MY opinion on what is a messageboard and everyone starts calling me stupid and a slut and what not .... so you knwo what - i am going to fight back and defend myself.

as for knowing anyone on this board - i know quite a few of you

yet you all insult me without even knowing who i am.

this board is strictly for my entertainment purposes - i didn't realize it was a big quest to find out who barbiegirl was until it was posted with who they thought i was (by whatevaman and ibclubbin an dthe rest of the platinum posse).

tell me i'm childish for calling people names and for insulting other but it is no different than all of you insulting me right back.

trust that this board is not my life - it's fun and it makes my slow days at work go by a hell of a ot faster .... the only reason i even care to chime in !!!!

Originally posted by sexyinthecity

I am not sure what your saying If your asking if I know her....because I have no idea who she is...and I don't call her a clubwhore...

But what I think is your speaking about her...No she has no clue who I am but her gutter mouth speaks randomly that way.

I ask because of what she posted in tommyarmani's thread:

biggest club whore - sexyinthecity

I was wondering if she new you or just decided to pick a fight.

She doesn't know me at all...but I did read that post and once again it proves her lack of class and maturity.

She's just trying to pick a fight, but the competition she supplies is nothing to worry about!

sexyinthecity has something negative to say about anything that i post (with one exception of where she agreed with me).

she joined the rest of the clan in calling me names and trying to insult me when i made negative posts about platinum.

read back through the board and you will see.

i don't know her - so you are right

i shouldn't say things about her but then you in turn should tell her not to say things about me !!

could we all just get on with this already !!!

Originally posted by barbiegirl

sexyinthecity has something negative to say about anything that i post (with one exception of where she agreed with me).

she joined the rest of the clan in calling me names and trying to insult me when i made negative posts about platinum.

i shouldn't say things about her but then you in turn should tell her not to say things about me !!

I didnt say a thing about you except I dont care what your realy identity is. The reason for this thread was to find out if anyone actually knew you and what the hell is the reason for all the negative threads towards you. I could care less if you like Platinum or not.

I didnt say a thing about you except I dont care what your realy identity is.

hon - where did i say that YOU said anthing negative about me ??i didn't say that ....

you asked about sexyinthecity and i was responding to your ?

and if nobody cares - why even start a thrad that you KNOW is just going to start MORE DRAMA ??

it's a viscious cycle that we are ALL guilty of - and everybody knows that ... they just won't admit it !!

hon - where did i say that YOU said anthing negative about me ??i didn't say that ....

you asked about sexyinthecity and i was responding to your ?

and if nobody cares - why even start a thrad that you KNOW is just going to start MORE DRAMA ??

it's a viscious cycle that we are ALL guilty of - and everybody knows that ... they just won't admit it !!

I stand corrected. I misread your post.

However, the only drama I see in this thread is your own.

as for knowing anyone on this board - i know quite a few of you

yet you all insult me without even knowing who i am.

you know quite a few??, could you elaborate, do you know me?? i think i may know you, but i could be reaching...lol...i mean i did insult you not too long ago and you said some people who you knew but didnt know who you really are were insulting you, but i would really like to know if you know me, thanx a bunch

I stand corrected. I misread your post.

However, the only drama I see in this thread is your own.

i'm going to have to disagree - the drama is in more than just my post !!

if you want to be picky - the drama starts by asking the questions in the first place and then by answering them ... like we ALL did.

and for the record - this is ONE thread

why don't you browse back and see who starts "barbiegirl" drama in all of the other ones ??

Hon..I only called u names in return. I don't like to speak ythat way...but to respond to someone who does Iwill.

Yes and can we please get on with this already...:zzz:

Originally posted by sexyinthecity

Hon..I only called u names in return. I don't like to speak ythat way...but to respond to someone who does Iwill.

Yes and can we please get on with this already...:zzz:

i'm not going to say that i was guilty of it first ... because to be honest with you i really don't care who started it - just END IT !

hey, you tell lil' nabuc that the playground is for everybody and not for himself...he walks around like he owns the joint!!! hahaha j/k

what up nabuc? this board is too tiresome, same crap everyday........like my new sig?

Originally posted by Emmitt

hey, you tell lil' nabuc that the playground is for everybody and not for himself...he walks around like he owns the joint!!! hahaha j/k

what up nabuc? this board is too tiresome, same crap everyday........like my new sig?

What up emmitt? Lil nabuc does walk around like he owns the joint. I've been up to the same old shit, too much work not enough play. How did you do that with your sig? Did you use Flash?

Originally posted by nabuc1

I think everyone needs a time out. I feel like I'm watching my 4 yr old son argueing at the playground about who gets to use the tire swing first.

Nabuc, just let your kid use the swing....I think you are too old for the swing....no need to argue with him!!!! LOL!

cigs, funny shit.............nabuc, I did it on image ready, it came with the photoshop, its easy........hey, I went to Kaña's (Tapas Bar) in the city the other day....good sangia and cheap app's, good vibe too, go check it out...