Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Survey: Tony Draper @ EXIT

Guest funkysoul

Originally posted by xhead247x

you dont bitch about draper? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Everytime the topic comes up you bitch

What exactly is your point?? I just wrote above this comment that I only bitch about Draper when the topic comes up and youare APPARENTLY agreeing with me sooooo.. WTF IS YOUR POINT?? I didn't deny bitching about Draper when the topic is brought up. :rolleyes: If you don't wanna hear people bitch about Draper then don't bring him up cause you KNOW there are adamant anti-Draper fans ESPECIALLY on this board. Bringing him up is fine, but expect there to be opinions of the other view.

but who cares....lets not go to exit becaues it sucks as it is...i went there twice liked it once hated it once....too many smelly people who sit on the floor....bad bad bad.....cant wiat for some new clubs to open up

ignorant computer nerds...... i go to EXIT for one reason...to pop bottles and chill with hot girls............not for the music. I don't listen to the music. I agree.... I don't like Drapers style.. but he does the club good and brings in money.... thats all. But stop busting on the kid..leave him alone. Hes doing his job.

Originally posted by tommy-c

ignorant computer nerds...... i go to EXIT for one reason...to pop bottles and chill with hot girls............not for the music. I don't listen to the music. I agree.... I don't like Drapers style.. but he does the club good and brings in money.... thats all. But stop busting on the kid..leave him alone. Hes doing his job.

HOT girls? ??? i didnt see any when i went there

Originally posted by tommy-c

i go to EXIT for one reason.........not for the music.

your sig says: "Music Is My Drug of Choice...Whats Yours?"

aren't you contradicting yourself?

keep going to exit, that way we can keep idiots like you out of the better clubs.

I speak on behalf of many when I ask that you and all of your friends try not to show up when there are good DJs spinning there, that way we won't have to put up with your type of element.

Man, am i ever in an exit-bashing mood tonight...