Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn Jenny Juggs

IF YOU THINK THAT YOU ARE JUST GOING TO WALTZ OUT ON YOUR BACK BAR FAMILY TO GO HANG OUT WITH SOME CONN. COLLEGE DORKS YOU ARE HIGHLY MISTAKEN SISTER!!! ALL BACK BAR PRIVLEGES AND WARRIOR STATUS WILL BE REVOKED FOREVER!!!YOU BETTER GATHER UP SOME BEIGE AND GET YOUR ASS TO THE KITTYWAKE CUNTRY CLUB THIS WEEKEND OR ELSE BEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTCCCCCCCCCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YO THATS IT THE REAL WARRIOR IS HERE AND CLUBPLANET.COM I DON'T THINK THEY ARE READY FOR ME......AND TEMPS TECH MY BAD BRO CAN'T MAKE IT TO TEMPS.....BUT DON'T TRY TO ABUSE MY SH$T ON DA SNEAK. :bigfinger ..TEMPS IS NOT THE SAME W/OUT THE SEIS WARRIOR...AS TOLD BY TEMPS-TECH HIMSELF LAST WEEK.......AND I QUOTE(TEMPS-TECH)..."JOEYSLICKS I HAVE TO ADMIT I CAN NOT GO OUT WITH YOU FRIDAY NIGHT B/C I HAVE WORK AND IT IS GOING TO RAIN..." QUOTE (JOEYSLICKS).."COME ON TEMPS-TECH..." QUOTE(TEMPS-TECH)..."JOEYSLICKS I AM NOT A WARRIOR LIKE YOU".....QUOTE(JOEYSLICKS)..."OK THATS ALL I NEEDED TO HEAR:blown: :laugh:

I would have to agree with you joeyslickster-- Temps is just not the same with out you!

I have one question to ask-- Will you be attending on Saturday???? OOOO wait- I think if I heard correctly, you have some other prior engagement! so therefore you can not call yourself a TRUE WARRIOR

yours truly,

retireed TW

THAT I AM...............;)

JOEYSLITS........TRUE WARRIOR THAT YOU ARE...................BUT YOU HAVEN'T MADE IT TO THE HALL OF FAME YET. VIP AND MYSELF ACHEIVED WARRIOR STATUS LONG BEFORE YOU COULD EVEN PRONOUNCE IT.

JENNI - TRUE WARRIOR INDEED...................:hat:

DOLPHIN99 - HOW THE HELL ARE YA.............ITS TIME TO COME OUT OF RETIREMENT..................WE ONLY LIVE ONCE......

Originally posted by tommytempts

Pipe down everyone, You all just rent space from TommyTempts @ the backbar.

DON'T BE A FOOL TOM THE HAT. YOU KNOW WHO RUNS THE SHOW BACK THERE!: :hat: PS YOUR NOT ONLY A MEMBER, YOUR THE *********PRESEDENT:hat: :hat: :hat:

I am so EXCITED....I truly feel this year is the year. I have been going to Tempts for several years...The first year I talked to a girl (she said "get away" to me), last year I almost got a phone number & this year I think I can actually get LAID!!!! Hopefully, if a slut gets drunk enough, if the ENERGY Tsettos is giving is high ENOUGH, & if the stars & moon align properly.....This may be it... I am the last virgin left of my friends..

I NEED TO LEASE A PARCEL OF SPACE, PREFERABLY AT THE BACK BAR BY THE STAIRS TO THE DANCE FLOOR, SO I CAN TAKE MY PROBLEMS THERE...............:laugh:

PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF THERE IS ROOM?

Originally posted by vip-virgin

I am so EXCITED....I truly feel this year is the year. I have been going to Tempts for several years...The first year I talked to a girl (she said "get away" to me), last year I almost got a phone number & this year I think I can actually get LAID!!!! Hopefully, if a slut gets drunk enough, if the ENERGY Tsettos is giving is high ENOUGH, & if the stars & moon align properly.....This may be it... I am the last virgin left of my friends..

:blown: :blown: PLEASE DO ME A FAVOR AND JUST WALK BY THE FARTHEST CORNER BACK BAR BY THE STAGE (electrical room) ABOUT 2:00AM. I WOULD LOVE TO INTRODUCE MYSELF;) ;):knife: :knife:

Originally posted by vip-virgin

:blown: :blown: PLEASE DO ME A FAVOR AND JUST WALK BY THE FARTHEST CORNER BACK BAR BY THE STAGE (electrical room) ABOUT 2:00AM. I WOULD LOVE TO INTRODUCE MYSELF;) ;):knife: :knife:

I NEED TO LEASE A PARCEL OF SPACE, PREFERABLY AT THE BACK BAR BY THE STAIRS TO THE DANCE FLOOR, SO I CAN TAKE MY PROBLEMS THERE...............:laugh:

PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF THERE IS ROOM?