Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Meet-up before DH at Vinyl on 4/27/02, pick your spot..

prplhz

Drew, I can't believe you're wearing jeans and a t-shirt. I'm getting all decked out for Vinyl (I've already picked out my outfit). I've got my neon orange UFOs, my bright orange "Hugs for Everyone" t-shirt, a yellow visor that just says "E" on it, about 112 glow in the dark bracleets, a big candy pacifier on a string, and I'll be passing out Sour Patch kids all night. I thought that's what the vinyl crowd is like :confused:

So excited for this weekend.... we're gonna have to show NYC how WE do it (how do we do it anyway? I guess we'll find out this weekend!)

Yo what is this shit! I can't even defend myself, because my post whoring has gone down since my new job. But hey I got a nice big office to myself baby.

And I will be showering you bastards!! And I will see you all there, Carelli I will give you a call!

:eek: :eek:

I haven't been able to get on this site all damn day. So, I guess I'll see all of you @ Vinyl around 11:30ish, right?

It'll be me, Katie and Jackie. We're planning on leaving Boston between 3 and 5. So, if you guys are in the city between 7 and 9 and are looking for something to do, give my cell a call. (617-970-1440).

Drew, have fun in your big office. Me and my cube are going home (actually, the cube's staying here).

And please Drew... do try to shower. Thanks!

hey i tried to post this earlier but f*ckin cp went down... :mad:

neways, i would lvoe to meet up with y'all too. dont know if ill make it for your pre-vinyl meet up but maybe inside.

what time are y'all going? and brian is jackie giong cuz she will be the only one ill be able to recognize haha