Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Tired of shopping online!!!

clubkat

how can the city possibly not have these awesome canadian designers???

Or do they!? lol

Ladies, where in NY/NJ/CT do you shop for brands like Snug, THPS, Brawd, Lithium, Geek Boutique, Fiction, Luscious and so on and so forth. . .

There has to be little hidden boutiques somewhere in the tri-state area!!!!

And if there isnt. . .who's down to be partners in opening up our own? ;):tongue:

BTW, There was this little hole in the wall on 8th right before you got to Broadway ::next to the store strip that holds bang bang and contempo casuals/wet seal:: that sold tons of utility bags and awesome nylon dresses and such. . .I didnt see it last time i went but if its still there, anyone know the name? :confused:

::kat - dying to hand cash to a real person::

Originally posted by trancedkitten

Love those brands too! The only other place I can think of is *Yellow Rat Bastard* on Broadway (a few blocks before canal). You're probably better off buying online which is where I buy most of my *hard to find* gear ;)

::sigh:: thank u babies. . .ugh my credit card can take no more lol!

Originally posted by trancedkitten

Love those brands too! The only other place I can think of is *Yellow Rat Bastard* on Broadway (a few blocks before canal). You're probably better off buying online which is where I buy most of my *hard to find* gear ;)

yes that's a good store for sneaks!