Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Oxy's

romy20

What are the dangers with taking oxy's.

Cause last night I had some coke and for the comedown I sniffed like a quarter of a 40mg oxy and felt niceeeeee

But before I do it again I wanna know the bad side to it lol

cause ive heard not so good stories about em

Originally posted by momadance

oxys are white trash heroin

I agree. That's exactly what they are, to put it bluntly.. prescription heroine. They're very dangerous.. they are usually only prescribed to terminally ill patients (i.e. cancer patients), and they are EXTREMELY addicting..

Be careful with those.. in fact, try not to mess with those at all. :(

Oxy doesn't. And please don't tell me they are the same thing, because they aren't!

And the term "hillbilly heroin" is the worst phrase ABC or CBS could have injected into the millions of zombies that believe everything the TV says.

:peeright:tunnelbandit...don't be a hypocrite here...I have seen a few posts about you and "C". But no one told you to quit your day job and rail lines all day now did they???

One mans love, is another mans hate.

Originally posted by djscotphreak

:peeright:tunnelbandit...don't be a hypocrite here...I have seen a few posts about you and "C". But no one told you to quit your day job and rail lines all day now did they???

One mans love, is another mans hate.

Piss on you too cheif.

I think any stong opiate is bad news.Sure TV can install some bad stigmas along with certain drugs but if you think oxy's are not bad news,then you have some issues.I know people who are addicted to them and know someone who has died from them.

Don't compare apples and banannas.I know coke can be an evil addiction.I've never been addicted to an opiate but I have seen it first hand.When you are messing with a drug that makes you convulse and puke when you are not on it...NUFF SAID

. . .Tek and Oxy's are baaaad news . . and trying to make it out that Oxy isn't every BIT as evil as Tek is just fooling yourself into an early grave . . .

. . I've watched friends go through withdrawl and even die from both down south . . and it aint fun . . . watching someone you care about pretty much eject the entire contents of their body out of every orifice makes you think twice before crushing up that tablet or picking up that needle . . .

:zzz: Oxycontin isn't white trash heroin. Heroin is white trash heroin.

Oxy is heroin for people who feel the need to pay 10 times the price, just so they can say it's not dope.:vomit2:

It's kinda like a reverse brand name effect

:afro:

HP

p.s. oxycodone is the active ingredient in percocet too, only a strong perco has 7.5mg and a strong oxy has 160:hat:

Heroin = Diacetylmorphine

OxyContin = Oxycodone (a.k.a the active ingredient in Peroset)

For those of you who have gained interest after resding this thread...be sure to read others post condeming the drug itself.

As with any drug or substance...when used responsibly... the feeling is like no other.

As with any drug or substance...when used irresponsibly...it can take your life.

Just like alcohol & cigarettes...Americas legal substances that kill millions each year.