Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What does the term "sexually promiscuous" mean to you?

fierydesire

Promiscuous has more of a slutty tone to it. It's like saying "Hey you're a slut" but in a more sophisticated manner.

I.e. someone who is "promiscuous" is someone who i'd think twice about doing anything with. Not that i don't mind people who are sexually active, but to me "promiscuous" is something else entirely.

who knows what they're carrying! ;)

Originally posted by tastyt

Now the question I ask is: is a promiscuous person always a slut? And is a slut always promiscuous?

I have my answer but I wanna hear what you guys have to say first.

promiscuous to me is not always a slut....

and a slut is promisuous...perhaps :blank:

Originally posted by fierydesire

what...so Im sexually promiscuous cause I enjoy the sensations of sex and its variety...:rolleyes: thats a bunch of bs....

you misunderstood, not "enjoy the sensations of sex and ITS variety" but "enjoy the sensations of sex and likes variety (in sexual partners)". IOW someone who likes sex with constantly changing sexual partners.

Originally posted by tastyt

Now the question I ask is: is a promiscuous person always a slut? And is a slut always promiscuous?

I have my answer but I wanna hear what you guys have to say first.

a person that is promiscuous is definitely ALWAYS a slut! being a slut is more a way of behaving to me--i would say some girls are slutty that are not getting any at all ;) they just act like trash and they come off as sluts...i would also say that some girls sleeping with more than their share, so to speak (lol), of men are not sluts--they carry themselves like quality, respectable women, and they are/should be treated as such... :)

you can sleep with alot of pple and not be promiscuous, it's all how u carry yourself

if ur fuckin 3 guys at the same time, that's promiscuous, if you've been with 10 guys, one after the other, all w/in some type of "relationship", hey, she may have really cared for those guys she slept with, that's not promiscuous at all

it all depends on the person and situation, some girls just have a slutty attitude and give no play they are just cock teases

some girls are real sluts and sleep with any guy that looks at their tits/ass

Originally posted by suthrnbelle

a person that is promiscuous is definitely ALWAYS a slut! being a slut is more a way of behaving to me--i would say some girls are slutty that are not getting any at all ;) they just act like trash and they come off as sluts...i would also say that some girls sleeping with more than their share, so to speak (lol), of men are not sluts--they carry themselves like quality, respectable women, and they are/should be treated as such... :)

hmm good points on this.....I just never thought that being promiscuous can be considered a slut? :blank:

Originally posted by fierydesire

hmm good points on this.....I just never thought that being promiscuous can be considered a slut? :blank:

to me, being a slut is a way of carrying yourself(i agree with foxyminx) more than a comment to the number of people you sleep with...however, someone who sleeps with a lot of people(promiscuous) and has the attitude of a trashy slut, would be not only promiscuous, but a slut. better? :)

~~~its a nice way of saying "ho!!!!"

u can sleep with a lot of people without being promiscous, promiscous is when u LIKE sleeping with a lot of ppl and will consider doing it on the first nite.....like one night stands and such.......idk how to explain it:confused: