Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I know this question has been posted alot before lol

romy20

WHY IS IT THAT I CANNOT HAVE AN ORGASM DURING SEX?!?!?!?!!?!??!?!!??!?!?!!?!?

I mean I have had orgasms just not by sex itself.

I know other girls havent either, but Im jealous of the ones who have:(

Its not fair:(

- an orgasm-less during sex romy20 :(

Originally posted by tastyt

Ah sweetie, you're not alone. :( I've come *really* *super* close one or two times... but alas no... :(

And no it's not fair at all!!! :mad::blown:

:(

there are 2 types of orgasms though rite.

the clit orgasm which is the one ive had and then the gspot orgasm.

they said that when you DO hit the gspot, that it feels like you have to pee or something lol for a little bit? and ive actually felt that but ive tensed up lol and they said you cant do that.

Originally posted by romy20

WHY IS IT THAT I CANNOT HAVE AN ORGASM DURING SEX?!?!?!?!!?!??!?!!??!?!?!!?!?

I mean I have had orgasms just not by sex itself.

I know other girls havent either, but Im jealous of the ones who have:(

Its not fair:(

- an orgasm-less during sex romy20 :(

Big Dawg Shane ain't cuttin it??? ;)

Originally posted by sexxybabyd

I think im the only person that OVER ORGASMS

they jus dont stop sometimes

omg u over orgasm? i knowww i read ur having over like 59 orgasms or something wowwww

but are they clit or gspot orgasms? or both?

We should form a support group. :idea:

That would be one big group...most of the women I have met have had problems...unfortunately, much of it came from past abuse, emotional stress, etc...so long as you gals dont find a way to blame us...

Originally posted by goagirl63

It is a fact that most women do not have an orgasm during sex. The percentage is very very high. I just don't know the actual number. So, don't worry your not alone. Just make sure your man loves to go downtown and often!!!;)

I know it's supposed to be a large percentage, and I know a lot of women in the same boat, but what I don't understand is-

Why is it, when I've told this to partners in the past, they looked at me like I had two heads??? :confused:

I know it's supposed to be a large percentage, and I know a lot of women in the same boat, but what I don't understand is-

Why is it, when I've told this to partners in the past, they looked at me like I had two heads??? :confused:

theres a lot of girls faking???

it would hurt their ego too much to even consider that they didnt make every girl they slept with cum. :laugh2:

yeah i know exactly what you mean!!

I remember one time I was with this guy and I told him that I"d never had an orgasm during sex before and he was like "wow Im so sorry to here that"

i was like WTFFFF, when he said that I just wanted to get up, leave, and just forget it ever happened:mad:

so ok for the girls here that HAVE had a gspot orgasm, whats ur secret lol any tips? PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

i HATE that...like there is something wrong with us or something! like it is not discouraging enough to have never or very rarely had them; dontcha think we would LIKE to have them all the time like they do??? JEEZ...lol ;)

Originally posted by suthrnbelle

i HATE that...like there is something wrong with us or something! like it is not discouraging enough to have never or very rarely had them; dontcha think we would LIKE to have them all the time like they do??? JEEZ...lol ;)

Yes, that's sooo exactly it...

And it doesn't help anything either, because then there's all this pressure and it's like :worry::shake: . I mean it's good to know your partner cares about your pleasure, but pressure and orgasms just don't mix, lol... Just go with the flow; either we cum or we don't, but at least we can enjoy the ride!

Yes, that's sooo exactly it...

And it doesn't help anything either, because then there's all this pressure and it's like :worry::shake: . I mean it's good to know your partner cares about your pleasure, but pressure and orgasms just don't mix, lol... Just go with the flow; either we cum or we don't, but at least we can enjoy the ride!

EXACTLY!! lol, then you feel like you let them down or something if you don't cum! (although, they really CAN'T be let down--lucky bastards, lol) guess that is why so many girls fake it--so they don't have to deal with the hassle! but man, i want that earth shattering sh*t i keep hearing about...cause what i have had is NOT that, lol--it is damn good, don't get me wrong...BUT, bring on the paralysis :D