Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What will THE song be....

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by tempkid

Don't you think it be a little to fucking early to ask that question at this time? If you would of asked that, at this time last year, people be saying shit like "your the one that I love" and that ceartainly wasn't the case. But I would love for Denny to play Mix the master for opening night. Teo ripped that track apart the month of may last year! I think many many Robbie Rivera tracks will be played alot because that fucker is on fire with the tracks!

Dont make me smack you. Of course its early. But there are songs that we all go nutty for in the beginning of the summer and then there are the summer closing songs.

So shaddup!

Originally posted by cmb1975

Dont make me smack you. Of course its early. But there are songs that we all go nutty for in the beginning of the summer and then there are the summer closing songs.

So shaddup!

yeah t-kid. dontcha know anything? to be able to love was rocked last january, only became everyone's fav. when the weather warmed...same with derb and *69 and i turn to you and every other summer song for the last 5 years...so NO, its not too early to talk about this...

ps..reply - howya doing down there in the sunny south saleen.....weather sux up here like you wouldnt believe.....i just signed off on the check for down payment on the r6......now if the weather would just get nicer, i can go out and kill myself already....+/- is 1 month before i lay her down...

Originally posted by BRIAN1500

I think Denny is the only DJ that hasnt played GTI. I've heard him a couple of times in the last couple of months and he hasnt played it. Thank God. Every other DJ has played that song.

that's because denny hates JP.

Hate is such a strong word. I dont think he hates JP. Maybe he dislikes the GTI production.

I am not joking. If you think about it Denny never really plays JP productions. Last summer he spun To be able to Love, but that was only because it was a summer anthem.

Originally posted by djdanfury

my love is your love

point taken, you can say above the clouds too. but you have to understand these were tracks that anyone who didn't spin them were absolute retards because they were such crowd favorites. It is a well known fact that Denny is not too fond of JP and SF. I am not trying to make this a debate.

Originally posted by whatevaman

point taken, you can say above the clouds too. but you have to understand these were tracks that anyone who didn't spin them were absolute retards because they were such crowd favorites. It is a well known fact that Denny is not too fond of JP and SF. I am not trying to make this a debate.

I'm not making it a debate either. But to say Denny is not too fond of JP and SF doesn't really make sense since they they are playing a lot of the same songs.

Originally posted by djdanfury

I'm not making it a debate either. But to say Denny is not too fond of JP and SF doesn't really make sense since they they are playing a lot of the same songs.

believe what you want my man. but i thought we were talking about denny playing JP's productions not playing the same tracks.

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by pipdaddy

yeah t-kid. dontcha know anything? to be able to love was rocked last january, only became everyone's fav. when the weather warmed...same with derb and *69 and i turn to you and every other summer song for the last 5 years...so NO, its not too early to talk about this...

ps..reply - howya doing down there in the sunny south saleen.....weather sux up here like you wouldnt believe.....i just signed off on the check for down payment on the r6......now if the weather would just get nicer, i can go out and kill myself already....+/- is 1 month before i lay her down...

2 types of people that ride crotch rockets.

People who have layed their bikes down... and

people who will lay their bikes down....

good luck.....

Guest saleen351

I think Denny is the only DJ that hasnt played GTI. I've heard him a couple of times in the last couple of months and he hasnt played it. Thank God. Every other DJ has played that song.

when it first leaked out, someone posted that they can't wait for denny to play it... and I was like NO WAY IN HELL WILL HE PLAY IT... I knew he wouldn't, not from a hate or like jp aspect but the fact the tracks belongs in exit with draper... it sucks... but with that being said, I wouldn't surprise on a rainy sunday this summer he drops the synths in somewhere in the night just to shock people..... but I still hope he doesn't play it.....

Guest saleen351

If denny would actually put his Sweet dreams white label live mix and his WH, I wanna dance with somebody tribal mix on a cd it would sell like fucking hotcakes. But like Denny told me then people wouldn't like those tracks so much, since they'd be played... out......

For all the years I listened to denny the one track that pissed me off the most for him playing was.... kraze,,, party song... I guess we all make mistakes.... Denny burn that CD so you don't get tempted.....

Originally posted by whatevaman

Denny is not too fond of JP and SF

I have seen Denny there a couple of times, but not in a while cause I dont go there anymore. I believe Denny has respect for JP and JP has respect Denny. There is no hate on any DJs part. They both cater to their crowd and that is what a DJ is supossed to do.

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by bmw4jay

:laugh: :laugh: You really think Denny will have that ?

do u really think denny would even play it if he had it....

NOT

:D :D :D

Every summer at tempts you hear a good portion of music in there that JP has been playing in SF for many months prior to the summer. Rivera tracks, to be able to love, my love is your love, derb, la la land, above the clouds, chemical, etc. You can go on and on with all the trcks that were played in the past at Sound Factory and than were played eventually at Tempts. I could care less which DJ dont like whicheva one 'cuz SF and tempts i hear the ish i want to hear and u will hear many of the same songs in both of these places by yours truly JP and Denny.

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by Jsen7

Every summer at tempts you hear a good portion of music in there that JP has been playing in SF for many months prior to the summer. Rivera tracks, to be able to love, my love is your love, derb, la la land, above the clouds, chemical, etc. You can go on and on with all the trcks that were played in the past at Sound Factory and than were played eventually at Tempts. I could care less which DJ dont like whicheva one 'cuz SF and tempts i hear the ish i want to hear and u will hear many of the same songs in both of these places by yours truly JP and Denny.

round 1 ding ding ding..