Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Acrobatic sex

f0xyminx

Originally posted by hardtopleaz

being acrobatic requires more concentration which sometimes takes away from the sex... but some positions that aren't tooo out there yet require some straining feel SO good :D

like?:tongue:

hehehe.. well there is one that me and my bf do where im on a chair.. just a plain wooden one.. and i sit at the edge with my back against the front edge of the chair.. and my bf pushes my back against the chair and holds me steady.. not too comfy but for some reason that combination of elements feels sooo good.. another, is when im at the edge of the bed and i push my legs down as far as the will go.. the mixture of pain and pleasure feels good.. and, my little sister has a bunk bed, and i like to go on the bottom bunk lie down at the edge of the bed and put my legs up and hook my feet on the bottom of the top bunk and push my ass into the air... also, doing a bridge (lying on my back and pushing up onto my hands and feet..) is difficult but the angle makes it feel really good...

Originally posted by hardtopleaz

and, my little sister has a bunk bed, and i like to go on the bottom bunk lie down at the edge of the bed and put my legs up and hook my feet on the bottom of the top bunk and push my ass into the air...

...........and what does your lil sister have to say about all this?