Clubplanet Nightlife Community

"Ass crack" pants

f0xyminx

i think its nasty whether its a skinny girl or a bigger one.

there's this chick in my french class that weards super low cut jeans and does it on purpose to wear a t back so that it shows.. everytime she gets up she pulls her pants down a little so that they hang off her pelvic bones and you see her undies scrunching up at the back..

i say if you're gonna wear pants that low don't wear anything underneath.

eww ass cleavage is nasty... even on flawless girls, that's just not something that should be flaunted. as for the thong over the waist line look... i think its hot if its done right. just a lil bit peaking out over a pair of low cut jeans and paired with a tight tee, perfect...no sleazy tops tho, then it looks cheezy..

I happen to know that low-cut jeans/pants are the in thing as of late, so there'll be plenty more gals doing this.

I think it's kinda sexxy, but not to the point where u see her ass crack :woah2:

Just show me a little temptation, and it's all good :D

these have been in for a while....a year at the most...I remember buying my first hip hugging pair of jeans at the Gap (yes, yes...gay and proud) around this time last year.....and yes....we all look like big time PLUMBERS when we sport these....

...so it's either hip hugging undies...are dare to be bare....as for the thong showing under jeans....:yuck:...i don't think so. There's other ways to sport the thong look...the best way is prolly with summer attire...shorts, skirts, and things with lighter fabric...but denim....nah....

Originally posted by misk

lots of designers are started to bring back high wasted pants......watch..........i dunno how it will take off........but it's going to be around a lot

yeah, I noticed this. But it'll take a year or two to trickle down to the retail level...

...and besides that...just a thought...which is more flattering? High waisted, or low rise denim? When I think of high waisted denim I think of car pool moms wearing wrangler jeans w/ a tapered leg. :yuck:

Originally posted by girly

I agree. Its all about the Frankie B's and they are really low

oy, those are dannnngerously low... and very hot!! my ass doesnt fit in those tho :(

anyone have the diesel stripp style low riders? they look like they barely stay up!

Originally posted by mssabina

oy, those are dannnngerously low... and very hot!! my ass doesnt fit in those tho :(

anyone have the diesel stripp style low riders? they look like they barely stay up!

yeah i've got a pair of low riders... they're super nice and cumfy to wear as long as you don't plan on bending over or sitting down.. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by mssabina

I hardly have an ass and it doesn't fit in Frankies either hehe. My butcrack usually is showing alot

Originally posted by rachel1997

I was at this bar 2 weeks ago, this girl was sitting on the stool, and her pants were so loW ALL of her ass was sticking out!!!! All the guys were having fun standing behind her dropping quarters down her pants..

:laugh:

that's funny.......:laugh:

Originally posted by webeclubbin

.....as well as for arching seed's into :-)

. . . now THAT's a new term for it . . . right on . . .

. . and as far as the low cut ass pants on chicks are concerned . . . very VERY niice!! .. .

. . my typically male statement for the day . . . that is all . . . :D . .

Originally posted by hardtopleaz

there are sooo many girls that wear really low cut pants in my school and yet they have huggggee panties sticking up past their pants.. that just does not look good..

i could not agree anymore....this shits nasty...:vomit3: