Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I need some advice...help!!

pjfame

Ok...so my car breaks down and i need a new one. I found this awesome mustang convertable GT. stick...black leather with a black top with a silver stripe on the hood. I love it! $10k...the money is not a problem, I am taking out a loan. The problem is the insurance! 6k a year!! Im 18 and in college...should I damper my image and drive around a civic or an integra to save money?? Is the car a guy drives THAT important to a girl??

Thanks guys!

Originally posted by pjfame

...should I damper my image and drive around a civic or an integra to save money?? Is the car a guy drives THAT important to a girl??

Thanks guys!

damper what image babe??? if you can't afford the car then you just can't afford it. You're 18, you're a student i'm assuming you're working a minimum wage job. It'll be real cute if you buy a mustang put all your money towards paying the insurance and then can't afford to go out so the car will be sitting in your drive way..

but it's okay right, cause it'll make your image better.. ;)

honestly thought babe, a car is only material.. yeah some girls are attracted to a guy with a nice car.. They don't care who's driving it though.. those aren't the type of girls you want to associate with because beleive it or not they're only after one things.. $$ and if you're worried about a 6K insurance then i don't think you'll be able to afford these money hungry bitchs..

a civic doesn't degrade you.. it's just a car as long as it gets you where you gotta go then it's served it's purpose.