Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
f0xyminx

Orgasm Idea

courtesy from aboyfrombrooklyn

i realize that the longer i hold in the pleasure the more my intensifying orgasm

ladies, have you also tried this, i suppose it's easier for guys, but i cum easiest when i hold the pleasure in, and when i can't take it anylonger, it's like this pleasurable release

i heard that part of the problem of women being unable to cum is that they are too eager to cum rather then enjoying the buildup of pleasure...

Originally posted by f0xyminx

courtesy from aboyfrombrooklyn

i realize that the longer i hold in the pleasure the more my intensifying orgasm

ladies, have you also tried this, i suppose it's easier for guys, but i cum easiest when i hold the pleasure in, and when i can't take it anylonger, it's like this pleasurable release

i heard that part of the problem of women being unable to cum is that they are too eager to cum rather then enjoying the buildup of pleasure...

That's also how I have multiple orgasms. Yes men, you CAN have multiple orgasms. It's all about focus and control. It's like you just keep holding in and build the pleasure up more and more until you can't take it anymore, and then sort of stop. It works sometimes, but other times I find myself shooting all over the place after I just can't hold it any longer.:D

Originally posted by tastyt

Of course I've done this. Mostly with myself, though; if I'm having sex I don't usually hold out... just in case he can't and I miss my chance altogether.

Here, here!! Nothing worse then having the ability top cum, but trying to hold it in for more pleasure then, he goes and spoils everything....:blown:

Guest gabo
Originally posted by prplhz

Here, here!! Nothing worse then having the ability top cum, but trying to hold it in for more pleasure then, he goes and spoils everything....:blown:

Well if we do spoil it then all you have to do is wait 5 min and hop on again and go for round two.

Originally posted by gabo

Well if we do spoil it then all you have to do is wait 5 min and hop on again and go for round two.

Ah, but not many women are so fortunate to have a man gifted with this ability. :tongue: