Jump to content
Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
marcid21

attn: bigpoppanils

Recommended Posts

I forgot to tell you how much i liked this....;) .......

"Down in the shadows of your deepest secrets,

I sleep next to the precepts you hold most dear.

Your heart is in my province hour upon hour,

I shiver when you feel the cold,

everything you say I hear.

Like a bomb and its fused,

we bring bright light.

But I could be a devil to you.

I could bite like a tarantula.

Right through the skin

and leave my poison dripping.

Deliciously unsuspecting.

Protecting you from all harm.

Except perhaps from reasoning"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by bigpoppanils

i beleive so

or how people are two faced

same thing tho

hehehe, yeah i see, BP.

But can we not help being 2-faced?/? I mean, we're faced with so many decisions, some life changing. Sometimes we can't help but say one thing and do another.

And love is a funny gam that involves the conflict btw. reason and feelings. Maybe that's where the confusion comes into play :confusion:

But knowingly being 2-faced is F*cked up... those people can go to hell :mad3:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by gmccookny

But can we not help being 2-faced?/? I mean, we're faced with so many decisions, some life changing. Sometimes we can't help but say one thing and do another.

And love is a funny gam that involves the conflict btw. reason and feelings. Maybe that's where the confusion comes into play :confusion:

But knowingly being 2-faced is F*cked up... those people can go to hell :mad3:

i agree

many people who seem to be/are two faced dont even realize what is going on (denial? stupidity?)

and i hate peeps that are two-faced on purpose...fucking evil bastids, bitches, and hoes. :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by bigpoppanils

i agree

many people who seem to be/are two faced dont even realize what is going on (denial? stupidity?)

and i hate peeps that are two-faced on purpose...fucking evil bastids, bitches, and hoes. :(

Are u going out to Howells this Sat. or Armin Van B. May 3rd?/?

Yo, u GOTTA post a thread when faithless go on tour, i am certainly down for that. They have the best video's, espec. the one where it's rave kidz vs. authority and Sharon Stone (j/k ;) .)

is the ruler of it all

:)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by gmccookny

it's rave kidz vs. authority and Sharon Stone (j/k ;) .)

is the ruler of it all

:)

:mad::gang:

faithless aint touring the US anytime soon :(. sister bliss hasnt spun here in a year and a half. faithless was in NY last summer, but for a VIP "industry-only" :mad: cd release party

lemme know when you head back to belgium...they are gonna be out and about northern europe in the next few months at festivals

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by gmccookny

But knowingly being 2-faced is F*cked up... those people can go to hell :mad3:

Been there...its quite lovely.

Sometimes you have to be two-faced in order to save yourself.

Theres a reason entraped in all the madness.

:flame:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

×