Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sex with an amazing dancer...........

happykittn

Would you sleep with a guy or girl who was an amazing dancer after seeing them dance, without really getting to know them? I was talking to some friends of mine who dance professionally, and most are shocked by the number of girls who come up to them and proposition them for sex after watching them perform.

I was chilling with my friend just the other day after his performance, and this girl came up to him... and the conversation that followed went like this:

Her: Hi... you're an amazing dancer.

Him: Thanks.

Her: Do you like tall girls? (she was about 5'9")

Him: Uh... I guess.

Her: Do you like me?

Him: Um... you seem nice, I guess.

Her: Do you want to come back to my room with me?

Him: Uh... no, sorry, I've gotta be somewhere with my friends...

I was surprised she was so forward, but apparently this happens all the time. Clips of my friend dancing can be found here:

Dancing clip 1

Dancing clip 2

Dancing clip 3

Dancing clip 4 - Michael Jackson parody

Curious,

~kitten >^.^<

if i were in that situation i'd feel totally degraded. i have a friend who dances and like he always says it's just a job but these chicks seem to think that if they tip or pay more there gonna get some perks... it's disgusting really.

Haha I'm a professional club dancer and it does happen to me....it seems as if people at clubs associate good dancing ability w/being good in bed. Hmm whatever...for me if made me really uncomfy so I always have a bouncer in or near the vicinity of me...I'm the look but DON'T FRICKING TOUCH ME or talk to me kinda dancer.....sounds bitchy but I like it better.:eek:

I hooked up with a B boy ( professional breakdancer) once

This guy was AMAZING !! He can spin on his head @ 95 mph + back flips + tracks the whole nine ! He battle guys on the dance floor and win money off bets -

BUT - he was only 5'3 and had a 4 inch dick. He was small and skinny but he can fly on the dance floor.

his dancing turned me on more than actually having sex with him.

Originally posted by NVdancer

Haha I'm a professional club dancer and it does happen to me.....

out of ignorence..a prof club dancer is a what..stripper..performer..? or do u just goto clubs and people pay u to be visable and dance...i dont understand...

Originally posted by gambitrah

out of ignorence..a prof club dancer is a what..stripper..performer..? or do u just goto clubs and people pay u to be visable and dance...i dont understand...

I'm assuming she means a dancer in regular clubs, like the ones you see on the stages or in the cages.