Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Better to have... Or Not At All...

dgmodel

whoa whoa whoa... wont you still wonder what if... if you loved and lost??? you say what if i wouldve done this... what if we were still together... what if i did shit different??? what if what if what if??? no? or am i looking at it the wrong way?

wont you still wonder what if... if you loved and lost??? you say what if i wouldve done this... what if we were still together... what if i did shit different??? what if what if what if??? no? or am i looking at it the wrong way?

I would rather wonder "what if I'd done this," "what if we were still together," "what if I did this different"...

...than wonder "what would've happened if I'd pursued something with that sweetheart a year ago?"

Better to have some memories of love than no memories at all... or "I wish I'd said something to him/her" regrets.

Hope that makes some sense... I'm off to work off some sexual frustration by rock climbing....

Climbing,

~kitten >^.^<

touchy topic.

Let's say you loved... How would you know that that love was real, the next one that you have might put the previous so far in the shade that it wouldn't even be considered a feeling. Is it love if you let yourself loose it? Being in a lot of relationships I can't say that I really experienced Love, I thought I did, but it was simply affection, caring, etc. once it's over you null all your feelings and you are back to ground 0, step 1, reinventing yourself and your feelings. that's not real love, real love is the feeling that's never going to leave your heart and never going to change, until that happens I can say I haven't loved yet.

Very touchy topic. Is it better to know what it's like to love and be loved, or spare yourself the pain when it doesn't work out, and fear of re-living the pain again? I think its better to have Loved and lost then never at all. Then again, I'm told I'm an idiot sometimes so I could be wrong...

I wonder sometimes if it was worth it being in love, if all the pain was worth it. But that one relationship taught me soooo much its unbelievable. We're not together now but I dont regret being with him at all. I got so much out of that reationship and I cant even imagine if I never loved him, I learned so much that helped with relationships after him. So pretty much I'd rather loved and lost then to never have never loved before.:tongue:

• 2 years later...

It's def better to have lost and loved then to never have loved at all..

only because every person you meet in your life..leaves memories behind..some are good and some are bad..you will usually need the good memories to help you make it through rough times in your life. LOVE is a very strong word which some people abuse at times and/or mistake for lust ..(I know I have 100%)..but it's such an awesome feeling to be in love with someone..you feel like you can overcome ANYTHING. After being with my bf for a little over 8 months..I know that I would really rather leave this relationship now..and remembering everything we've done together and everything I've felt for him then to turn back time and not feel anything at all...

But..Love has to be reciprocal..because when it only comes from one person..it's torture..not love..for the other..!!!

whoa whoa whoa... wont you still wonder what if... if you loved and lost??? you say what if i wouldve done this... what if we were still together... what if i did shit different??? what if what if what if??? no? or am i looking at it the wrong way?

ur right... but u are able to learn from all these experiences and feelings... if u never feel this way after a failed relationship, ull never know what to do to make the next one even better...

ur right... but u are able to learn from all these experiences and feelings... if u never feel this way after a failed relationship, ull never know what to do to make the next one even better...

exactly! it hurts when you're in a serious relationship and it doesn't work out but I've def learned from them which will only help me with that next special someone I meet. :ghey: but true