Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What do girls like to hear?

covetoys

What do you prefer to be called or told you are?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. What do you prefer to be called or told you are?

• Sexy
    • Glamorous
    • Cute/Adorable
    • Radiant
    • Ravinous/Voracious
    • Sweet
    • Gentle/Kind
    • Erotic/Libidinous
    • Sensual/Seductive
    • Yummy/Tasty

I recently had this discussion with a close friend and his woman prefers to be called cute as apposed to sexy. Where as my woman hates, hates, hates it when she is called cute.

She says, "It reminds me of a puppy dog."

Let me hear what you think. I could only come up with 10 descriptions to vote from, so let me know if there is something I missed.

rule of thumb for compliments:

use comments that make her feel "closer" to you rather than "observed"

for example (when you talked to her for some hours) "aahh it´s always the same thing, i get bored with people so fast, there are only a handfull that can keep me interested for more than an hour" or compliment on an ability she has (for example her "amazing" ability to connect with people so fast and strong)

NEVER compliment looks!! especially not the very beautiful ladies. they know they´re beautiful and hear this 10x a day. that would have the same effect as telling a dog he´s a dog, none. you´re just "look compliment" nr.11 for them, like "all the other guys".

[

NEVER compliment looks!! especially not the very beautiful ladies. they know they´re beautiful and hear this 10x a day. that would have the same effect as telling a dog he´s a dog, none. you´re just "look compliment" nr.11 for them, like "all the other guys".

Content is just as important as character in my book. I'm not trying to be shallow. I just want to know what makes a woman feel as though she is being seen the way she wants to be seen. Some do not appreciate complments at all. And some just want to be told they are kind and considerate. The point is how do we want ourselves to be seen by others. If we didn't want to complimented for our sexiness, than how and why do we do what we do?

It's funny cause when I first met my boyfriend, he kept calling me cute and I told him I hate when people call me that. And I kind of think pretty is a nice compliment but boring so I guess I would rather be called sexy or beautiful.

I am forever being called "cute or adorable"....it makes me pissed sometimes, but I can't get too upset bc I'm small, I admit it. Have gotten gorgeous and beautiful, sometimes sexy, even got a "yummy and scrumptious" a few weeks ago ;)

Originally posted by covetoys

Content is just as important as character in my book. I'm not trying to be shallow. I just want to know what makes a woman feel as though she is being seen the way she wants to be seen. Some do not appreciate complments at all. And some just want to be told they are kind and considerate. The point is how do we want ourselves to be seen by others. If we didn't want to complimented for our sexiness, than how and why do we do what we do?

the girls i am talking about are the ones with killer looks. the ones that have ten men hanging at her feet licking her shoes and telling her how beautiful she is. this is for the 9s and 10s (out of 10). you will get nowhere with them by complimenting their looks. plus, when you don´t compliment her looks, she will think that you are USED to beautiful girls and that she is not perceived as a "godess" by you, which is attractive to girls cause these girls are not used NOT being treated as "godess".

compliment looks when you have a girl that is insecure in her appearance and looks. then complimenting her looks can be a good thing, cause you "help" her become more confident.

Originally posted by tastey

the girls i am talking about are the ones with killer looks. the ones that have ten men hanging at her feet licking her shoes and telling her how beautiful she is. this is for the 9s and 10s (out of 10). you will get nowhere with them by complimenting their looks. plus, when you don´t compliment her looks, she will think that you are USED to beautiful girls and that she is not perceived as a "godess" by you, which is attractive to girls cause these girls are not used NOT being treated as "godess".

compliment looks when you have a girl that is insecure in her appearance and looks. then complimenting her looks can be a good thing, cause you "help" her become more confident.

It's not all about insecurites though....sometimes a lil' reminder just works wonders.

Don't you guys like to be complimented?;)

ive been told im "the most beautiful creature [ive] ever laid my eyes on"........... idk if i can agree lol but idk... hearing myself being called a 'creature' gives me chills... its like... exotic... sexy... idk... it just made me feel good when i heard that... esp hearing it from the person i heard it from :grin:

Originally posted by marcid21

It's not all about insecurites though....sometimes a lil' reminder just works wonders.

when it´s not about an insecurity, what is the purpose of that "lil´ reminder"?

Don't you guys like to be complimented?;)

no need for that, i *know* that i look good :)! if a girl tells me, i´m like "thanks" but that´s it. it doesn´t change my state or my opinion of her / our situation. i don´t know, i feel complimented when i can lay the girl that i want, but that is a compliment that i give to myself and it is not given by others.

Originally posted by happykittn

I have a love/hate relationship with the word that's been used the most often to describe me... "exotic."

Hmmmm,

~kitten >^.^<

you should feel good about that, "exotic" is unknown, mistery, extraordinary, beautiful in it´s own specific way. all good traits to have ;)

Originally posted by tastey

you should feel good about that, "exotic" is unknown, mistery, extraordinary, beautiful in it´s own specific way. all good traits to have ;)

Yes, I agree. Exotic is another way of describing rare or unknown. When some one says exotic, I imeadiatly think of well defined and rich sense of ethnicity. There are plenty of people whom are ethnic and cultured, but few are exotic.

It is great compliment. Like a rare stone or beautiful silk.

Originally posted by linabina

ive been told im "the most beautiful creature [ive] ever laid my eyes on"........... idk if i can agree lol but idk... hearing myself being called a 'creature' gives me chills... its like... exotic... sexy... idk... it just made me feel good when i heard that... esp hearing it from the person i heard it from :grin:

~~~i know what u mean but the word "creature" urks me to the fullest when i think of a creature i think of a swamp thing lol .....however i know what the guy meant by it an dit is really sweet but idk id prefer not to be called a creature of any kind lol

i picked sensual/seductive b/c its like sexy but much more deeper.....ppl nowadays dont understand the meaning of sexy anymore sexy is suppossed to be sensual and seductive but now ppl use it as meaning "hot and bangable":rolleyes: