Clubplanet Nightlife Community

waaasaaaaabeeee

superfli

Originally posted by vicman

werd. we also use the pig skin and cut it up to tiny peices and make an empanada filling with it you can alos use it for burritos and tacos, tasty stuff....i think this weekend i might actually finally go to on eof those hispanic supermarkets/butcher shoppes and see if they have any freshly fried pork rinds

Would love to join you for some of those good eats but my cholesterol level would top out somewhere around 18,245 and my BP would probably jump to like 290/180. So I need to stay away from those things.

Originally posted by crank47

They sell fried chicken skin all over the place in Thailand (markets, carts on the side of the road...). From what I've heard it's quite common throughout the Asia.

Yeah, along with chicken heads, cows brains, and horses ass:)

Originally posted by spinsaikel

hello, rinds? that's just gross.

liver is bad too..and alot of people think eating liver is good...and kidneys....two organs that cleanse the body and where lots of toxins pass through and we eat them....i love liver with ketchup :D

Originally posted by nourishment

For our night out to Sonar? That's so sweet. Could you just adapt those receipes to accomodate a lacto-ovo vegetarian diet? M'k? Thanks.

Lacto-ovo what? I mean, i know it has something to do with milk...Do you even enjoy your food when you eat?

And no problem aboput dinner - i'll just have to find an organic chicken head or something...:)

Originally posted by vicman

liver is bad too..and alot of people think eating liver is good...and kidneys....two organs that cleanse the body and where lots of toxins pass through and we eat them....i love liver with ketchup :D

That is so true. Organs i don't do and that goes the same for spare parts of animals. You know, if you think about it, every part of the animal is used. Nothing goes to waste really.

Originally posted by spinsaikel

That is so true. Organs i don't do and that goes the same for spare parts of animals. You know, if you think about it, every part of the animal is used. Nothing goes to waste really.

spare parts = hot dogs and sausage

tasty, but when you think about it :puke: