Clubplanet Nightlife Community

14 year old suicide bombers

man, all i gotta say is god bless U.S. you look outside and see how fucked up the world is sometimes. bloodfeuds, wars, starvation, its 21st fucking century. we were supposed to be colonizing Mars right now, not fighting centuries-old wars. sad, sad, fucking sad world. imagine where we could be right now, if we were to concentrate our efforts on science and technology, instead of war equipment, anti-terror measures, and our reliance on oil. there is something dangerously wrong with the world, when a 14 year old kid is brainwashed to go and blow himself up.

funny how they blame israel and sharon for the deaths of their boys, as if israel made them put bombs in their pockets and run to their deaths.:rolleyes:

whatever. everything about that part of the world makes me sick. fucking level it and be done with it already. it's contributing absolutely nothing to the global community and if anything it's the source of so many problems. I'm serious. level the damn place.

Originally posted by cintron

whatever. everything about that part of the world makes me sick. fucking level it and be done with it already. it's contributing absolutely nothing to the global community and if anything it's the source of so many problems. I'm serious. level the damn place.

It's a shame, but it sickens me as well. If you look at each side, how many of their supporters are willing to openly admit to the errors and the atrocities committed by both sides? It's telling when they're not so much as willing to compromise on admitting individual responsibilities, nevermind peace.

It's also scary how their conflicts are spreading. I saw the fights that occurred at a French airport between the supporters of Israelis and Palestinians. It's disgusting to think that their conflicts are infesting the rest of the world.