Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The ****OFFICIAL**** DH Pre-Party Thread!

malanee

Originally posted by vicman

she has nice decks

You better be referring to my turntables Vic!!! :mad:

Party starts around 9:30-10, I have turntables and I imagine we'll leave before midnight. Why - you gracing us with your presence pgiddy?

Originally posted by malanee

You better be referring to my turntables Vic!!! :mad:

Party starts around 9:30-10, I have turntables and I imagine we'll leave before midnight. Why - you gracing us with your presence pgiddy?

why yes I am, I mean pgiddy was referring to your tables, i would imagine he meant turnatables, also known as decks, thats what I was referring to, unless, of course since english is not my first language, there is some other definition for "tables" that i am not aware of :D

Originally posted by pgiddy

I might try and make it to one of these infamous pre-party's, if I do you will get a huge bonus as I will personally bring you a guest DJ.

Well considering there are 3 DJs plus myself vying for the tables - this "guest dj" better be good!

Okay - preparty at my house! Who's in? Who needs directions? PM me! And don't every whigga in the place call me beforehand. I know your stupid ass is coming and I'm trying to put my weave in!

*smooch*

I know this is off topic but....i was just wondering if someone can bring a copy of the delta heavy set on cd to buzz. Any volunteers??

Sopha

Well considering there are 3 DJs plus myself vying for the tables - this "guest dj" better be good!

Who else wants to spin, Malanee? Now that I want to spin over there there are all these fucking people wanting to spin, too. I think I should bring a knife and stab anyone who tries to kick me off. Maybe I should bring all breaks, too, just to play something different.

Originally posted by Kuro

Who else wants to spin, Malanee? Now that I want to spin over there there are all these fucking people wanting to spin, too. I think I should bring a knife and stab anyone who tries to kick me off. Maybe I should bring all breaks, too, just to play something different.

I'm going to try and spin early - so it is just you and Brian. He was trying to have his friend from NYC spin to - but I was like "I don't think so - beyotch!" *lol*

I'm going to try and spin early - so it is just you and Brian. He was trying to have his friend from NYC spin to - but I was like "I don't think so - beyotch!" *lol*

Curse that Brian! I knew I should have killed him when I had the chance.

Originally posted by spinsaikel

I know this is off topic but....i was just wondering if someone can bring a copy of the delta heavy set on cd to buzz. Any volunteers??

Sopha

i could..mp3 format?..buster are you going?

earth to buster, earth to buster.....

Originally posted by spinsaikel

wait a min...I would want it in a wav file to be able to play in a cd player right?

well it would take 2 cd's to get it all in WAV format, only 1 in mp3 format.

do you have an mp3 player?

can you convert it to WAV?

oh, hell I'll just bring 2 cd's in WAV format.

Originally posted by vicman

well it would take 2 cd's to get it all in WAV format, only 1 in mp3 format.

do you have an mp3 player?

can you convert it to WAV?

oh, hell I'll just bring 2 cd's in WAV format.

thanks man! be sure to catch me t'nite. The least I can do is hook you up with some red bull or water. Courtesy of buzz of course!

Sopha