Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
pgiddy

Today is "bring your kid to work day"

So I brought my lil eggy to work, since I'm his daddy...

Ahh I remember her fondly, it was during my second tour in Nam.

The fighting wasn't enough so I went looking for some more action, next thing you know we had that little hut rocking.....

Come to find out 9 months later I have a son.....

Aw we're soo proud of you, first a moderator now a Sr. Burger Flipper....

Now sit at my desk and play with your glowsticks...good boy....

The 'company' has all kind of santified activities planned. But in our little division, no one has kids, or at least ones that aren't toddlers. So one woman brought in her step-child. I think he must be about 7 or so. As far as I know he's bored out of his mind and has spent the moring wacthing cartoons are the big screen tv we supposedly have for teleconferencing purposes, but to my knowlegde has never been used as such.

Originally posted by nourishment

The 'company' has all kind of santified activities planned. But in our little division, no one has kids, or at least ones that aren't toddlers. So one woman brought in her step-child. I think he must be about 7 or so. As far as I know he's bored out of his mind and has spent the moring wacthing cartoons are the big screen tv we supposedly have for teleconferencing purposes, but to my knowlegde has never been used as such.

place i used to work in nY (same one i went in sorts and sandals) 100% of the female force there had a kid (1 lady..it also translated to 25% of the workforce in that place had a kid), anyway, she brough her kid everyday, soonafetr the Exec. Director. adopted a baby and brought him in to, so there were 2 kids in the office farting, puking, crying,and whose diapers needed top be changed.

There was also an old dog in that office. BEst damn office environment I ever worked in.