Clubplanet Nightlife Community

girls with fake lips - turn on or turn off ?

dolcemimi

Having nice juciy lips is cool but I've noticed that

girls who have collagen lip injections have out of shape puffy lips - they don't have that W shape on their upper lips - it looks weird - like they actually got punched in the lips.

Do guys find girls with fake lips attractive or do you think it's weird lookin ?

That's an interesting question. Honestly I'm not positive I know what collagen-injected lips look like. Except on drag queens! This topic made me think of Amanda Lapore with her puffy lips...

Do they feel like anything weird? Haha, now I'm curious!

. . . It may just be me . .but I always kinda viewed cosmetic procedures as being there to either A) correct a defect that one may have or B) exaggerate a NATURAL part of one's anatomy . .

. . . The key being exaggerate in a way that makes it look almost normal . . . I can't tell you how many times I've seen these barbie doll chicks with delicate facial features sporting lips that I could fill a pony keg and several bottles of Jim beam . . . again, if it's done tastefully (which I have yet to see with collagen injections) then it could be cool . .

angelina's lips are real....if u see baby pics of her...u can tell.......i watched original sin last night...and i think i was talking about her lips like 85% of the movie!! .......she is fucking awesome.....