Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
georgym

MeetUp for Armin Van Buuuuuren?

Originally posted by glowgrlnyc

so...are you gonna be CooL :cool: and use my list? hehehehe

I didn't buy tix this time so i guess i will use the infamous "raveclick" guestlist. :D

You think they will jack the price up for AVB?

Just got a call from DaFunkadelic, seems like he's gonna show up this friday night!!!

I'm listening to AVB right now, Live @ Dance Depot 04/07/2001

Can't wait Can't WAIT!!!

BTW Glow::: the meetup will be by the bar on the 2nd floor, right?

Originally posted by gmccookny

Just got a call from DaFunkadelic, seems like he's gonna show up this friday night!!!

I'm listening to AVB right now, Live @ Dance Depot 04/07/2001

Can't wait Can't WAIT!!!

BTW Glow::: the meetup will be by the bar on the 2nd floor, right?

dont worry we'll have the meetup

your getting nervous :laugh:

Originally posted by smokesum

dont worry we'll have the meetup

your getting nervous :laugh:

Yeah, well i have a right to be.

Last time i went there, my buddy got busted for bringing in 20 "little ladies" in under his belt.

I just know it's a big place and don't want to wander around all night. I'm sure i'll run into u guys, thanks to the picture collage glowgrl made :D

:) the meet-up is on the 1st Floor..by the bar on the right side{not the Bathrooms side...the one dircetly opposite from it...right next to the exit..

Ill find u...dont worry... ;)

1:30-2ish :)

:cool:

and DaFunkadekic is like 6'6'', so we shant miss him.

:) the meet-up is on the 1st Floor..by the bar on the right side{not the Bathrooms side...the one dircetly opposite from it...right next to the exit..

Ill find u...dont worry... ;)

1:30-2ish :)

LOL I dunno how we all made it to the second floor for Scot Project. When we went to the 1st floor to find glowgirl she wasn't there :(

Despina, who was that guy you were with at Scot Project? Is he CP? I did not catch his name, he seemed cool :)

Originally posted by legend38

LOL I dunno how we all made it to the second floor for Scot Project. When we went to the 1st floor to find glowgirl she wasn't there :(

Despina, who was that guy you were with at Scot Project? Is he CP? I did not catch his name, he seemed cool :)

-I was on the 1st floor..right next to the bar...not the bathrooms side bar the one opposite from it... and I was there from 1:30-2:15....durin Scot Project :)

-the guy i was with is Dr FLOW...or Joe.... he's my soulmate :) Unfortunately he's not "On the Board"....I always tell him to join...and he's like "No..... :rolleyes: " Meanwhile, he knows everyone thats on the board and loves chillin' with them.... So you know what I say to him... :rolleyes: hehehehehe

-the guy i was with is Dr FLOW...or Joe.... he's my soulmate :) Unfortunately he's not "On the Board"....I always tell him to join...and he's like "No..... :rolleyes: " Meanwhile, he knows everyone thats on the board and loves chillin' with them.... So you know what I say to him... :rolleyes: hehehehehe

Sweet, now I know his name :)

We are gonna have to convince him to get with the program :rolleyes::D

glow was the only person i didnt have trouble finding @ a meetup..i looked towards the bar..blondie..fox racing shirt...i was like GLOWWWWWWW...ehheeh...i met eddie (ojay) that night too..and i met legend that night as well...'cept he didnt know ahah...as for AVB meetup...count me out folks..ive been sick as shit..still not feelin 100%

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

glow was the only person i didnt have trouble finding @ a meetup..i looked towards the bar..blondie..fox racing shirt...i was like GLOWWWWWWW...ehheeh...i met eddie (ojay) that night too..and i met legend that night as well...'cept he didnt know ahah...as for AVB meetup...count me out folks..ive been sick as shit..still not feelin 100%

dont be a pedre